Switch Seung's New Youtube Video!!

Guest Mistress Kang

Dear mZ,

Not bad for a beginner at all. I am so glad to see that you ventured into video. Your photographs of the Fortress Players have always been amazing and you are compiling a fine body of work. I would love to see that same kind of skill through your video's. You really have a keen eye and in this instance have captured Switch Seung looking so adorable, I loved her outfit as well as the music being played. I hope that you will continue to treat us to more beauty through video from the Fortress and please do not hesitate to turn the lens on yourself every now and then, as I would hate to think that your beauty for the most part remained hidden on the wrong side of the camera. Great work, as always, you know what is sexy and you have a nice way of bringing that to life through your photography.

Wonderful first video! Definitely should invest in a steadycam device. By any chance was that shot with the Canon G5 Mark II camera? I just got that camera and the HQ video is stunning, but I realize that I need some way to steady the camera and there are a few devices I've got my eye on... neither are inexpensive.