BTK (Big Tit Kang)

Few quick pics I took for you guys the other day ;)

Gonna have to make up some sort of lie to get my allowance early this week...Ummm, lemme think now :twisted: . All of a sudden I have a Lactating Fetish, how 'bout a little 'Kangster Tea n' Titty Milk' :lol: .

Thank you!!!!!!

Once angain you shown your loyal fold why we worship you. Thank you, for the pics. I will treasure them as I do all the others. You should make a collective book from the use of ALL your pictures and sell it. Doing so, would be free advertising and free advertising is something that you just can't buy.... :) .....each day I look forward to your next Studio gallery photo set to put to your site, mistresskang.com

Thank you so much for sharing the visuals of your perfect beauty and sensual body :)

Randy

I am proud to be the first replier :D

I know it sounds cliche, not cool, not classy (not at all how I feel about it though) but here my jaw dropped and I am having difficulty to control my drooling.

Seriously, really nice pictures, both erotically and artistically.

The third picture, with your mons pubis centered over a leg of the table, appears that you have a penis.

Uh...no looks like a wheel to me. But interesting bit of personal insight you gave us there... :D

Ms Kang,

That is quite a corset you got there! :D I had to go back and check out the "penis" shot, as I didn't notice at first but can appreciate now. As i looked over all of them it figures that the one i liked best would be the least viewed pic. Number four was my favorite as you are positioned slightly angled away from the camera, your curves, your legs, your body positioned perfectly. thanks -toby

The third picture, with your mons pubis centered over a leg of the table, appears that you have a penis.

Uh...no looks like a wheel to me. But interesting bit of personal insight you gave us there... :D

Dear Mistress Kang:

If it's a mere coincidence, so be it.

Remember the old Coca Cola commercial and song, "It's The Real Thing?"

Imagine.

Dannyboy

" In my Country.... they would go crazy for these two!" LMAO but seriously the photos are much appreciated. Your outfit conveys your dominance, Very classy looking but extremely sexy at the same time. My favorite photo is

[attachment=0]kang5.jpg[/attachment]

I thinks its the position of your legs and feet that have me captivated. Very thought provoking!!!!

Dear Mistress Kang,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate and love the sexy pictures, thanks for thinking of us. They look extremely delicious and the outfit is really sexy as well. How can anything compare to the absolutely amazing T&A that you possess. With those kind of ASSets, along with your undeniable wit and charm, how could I not worship the one and only BTK!