despertly seeking domination

joey

fellow slaves, how many of you seek to be dommed at every turn in your life? as freud once said a true masochist will put out his cheek to be slapped every time. that's me! for example i live between an Indian single mom and a pair of nice Indian college girls. i would see them struggling to carry their trash bags to our dumpsters so little joey has volunteered to do it for them.

i simply told them to leave their trash bags at my apt door and i would do it for them. so now these grateful young ladies and single mom leave all their trash bags at my door every two days. i love it! they love it!

another joey ploy is to purposely inconvience female motorist when i drive. oh, the expletive deletives drive me wild! two days ago i got a well polished middle finger thrust at me! man!

that's just a few of my subtle ways to be dominated. so my sub brothers how many of you seek to be dommed at every turn?

Ladies of the Fortress how do you feel about this?

I like your garbage bag situation. You are performing a service to them and I applaud that, particularly in the case of the single mom.

On the other hand, I'm not too fond of your purposely inconveniencing female motorists to get them riled up. That is classic 'topping from the bottom' but more importantly you are doing a woman a disservice. Not right and not fair.

I am like you, Joey as my desire to be dominated follows me everywhere. I have a very active imagination so mostly use everyday situations to fuel fantasies. I did have a co-worker once who liked for me to pop her back by lifting her from behind and pulling her back up against my chest. One time, I whispered in her ear that I was pretty good at foot massage too if she ever needed it. Later that day she came to my office, pulled up a chair an put her feet in my lap and I proceeded to give her the first of many foot massages.

When I travel, my senses are always very heightened to potential domination scenarios. Airports, especially in Asia, are always ripe with situational domination. Flight Attendants in uniform and even female security guards (I was patted down by female guards in Japan once) as well as other passengers get my juices flowing.

In my personal life I try to have patience and consideration for everyone. No ones perfect and I can get pissed like anyone else but that's my ideal. I find that I'm more tolerant towards women. How that is,I don't know. Not just attractive women but all women. I like what I read somewhere " know masculinity,maintain femininity". If a woman is bitchy to me I'm more likely to let it go then I am with a man. Bitchy women aren't really a turn on for me even as a sub. There has to be a sense of humor behind the bitchiness for it to work for me.