Why feet?

Worship of your mistresses' feet are certainly respected and admired. Are there any other body parts, especially the the more unconventional? I do not include ass, pussy or hair as unconventional. I'm am thinking of possibly, belly button, elbows etc. How come these are not appreciated the same way? Are they are still part of the mistress that you so desire to please?

For me worshipping feet has the allure of worshipping the body parts that cause me pain. Trampling, kicking stomping all turn me on and kissing the Mistress "instruments" of torture is particularly exciting. As for the unconventional...shoulders. i don't really know why, but they are rather arousing. But npthing compares to the conventional that You mentioned! :) And, of course, black opaque stockings!

I think that you bring up a very good point. While ass, pussy and hair are at the top of my list, if I worship a Mistress, I adore every inch of her body and if there is a particular more unconventional part of her body that she would like worshiped, then I would be more than happy to do so. I guess for me, the more unconventional parts of the body that I would be very apt to gravitate toward and worship, would be the belly button, neck, shoulders and under arms, these all hold a certain degree of appeal to me.

• 4 weeks later...

In the past I have been pleased to have my neck sufficiently worshipped if not successfully. I am admittedly one of the less modest dommes, my alluring neck does possess a highly worshipable quality. ;)

Dear M. Chan,

I just have a sneaking suspicion, or call it a gut feeling, that every inch of your beautiful body would possess that highly worshipable quality. I would love for you to admit that to me. However as long as your neck is that alluring, then by all means, it should be sufficiently worshiped by all. How could any sub actually resist :?: