My Haircut (Pics)

Guest Mistress Kang

Decided to cut my hair a bit for the summer. I went to Vu's hairstylist and salon, he is awesome! He took ALOT of time on my hair, like close to 2 hours (my butt was sore LOL) More pics to come...

Dear Mistress Kang,

I really do love your new haircut, I like the wavy look that it has and it appears to fit your face rather nicely. You will have to excuse me though, given the picture which you posted, it took me a moment or two to focus on your hair. Love the new look!

Decided to cut my hair a bit for the summer. I went to Vu's hairstylist and salon, he is awesome! He took ALOT of time on my hair, like close to 2 hours (my butt was sore LOL) More pics to come...

Hi Mistress Kang,

Two hours??? It takes my guy less than ten minutes and that includes the beard. Can't wait to see your new look.

Ray

Decided to cut my hair a bit for the summer.

Everything becomes an true beauty. It looks like he saw you as Marilyn Monroe from Bus Stop

MV5BMTIzMTE5OTI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ1NjEyMg@@._V1._SX270_SY400_.jpg

Congratulations on your summer look I'm sure you will love the freedom of shorter hair.

HD.

The pic you posted didn't come through for some reason but I found it and here it is ;-)

Also the pic you have in your profile looks way cool - what the heck is it though?! LOL

53_8765c6fe03771af2bb446c8ff6b4736b

The pic you posted didn't come through for some reason but I found it and here it is ;-)

Also the pic you have in your profile looks way cool - what the heck is it though?! LOL

Thank you for helping out with the attachment, I think I tried to be to clever for my own good.

It happens sometime. And yes that was the picture I thought of when I saw your new haircut.

And you so know what's my avatar is.. it's just had to compress it to get it into the 90x90 box.

This is how it looked before I preformed some compression play on it. ;-)

4214_a8b0e86c4f5017a8a0655b5de55a649a

HD.

Hi Mistress Kang,

Two hours??? It takes my guy less than ten minutes and that includes the beard. Can't wait to see your new look.

Ray

When my Irish Lassie get her hair done I could sneak to the Fortress, buy breakfast for all the Ladies, balance the federal budet and get home an hour before she's done.

She tips more than I pay for my haircut.

Dannyboy

Decided to cut my hair a bit for the summer.

Everything becomes an true beauty. It looks like he saw you as Marilyn Monroe from Bus Stop

MV5BMTIzMTE5OTI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ1NjEyMg@@._V1._SX270_SY400_.jpg

Congratulations on your summer look I'm sure you will love the freedom of shorter hair.

HD.

Goodbye Norma Jean

Dannyboy

Thank you for helping out with the attachment, I think I tried to be to clever for my own good.

It happens sometime. And yes that was the picture I thought of when I saw your new haircut.

And you so know what's my avatar is.. it's just had to compress it to get it into the 90x90 box.

This is how it looked before I preformed some compression play on it. ;-)

[attachment=0]HD.jpg[/attachment]

HD.

Very COOL ;-)

Very COOL ;-)

Thank you! :D Yea, I know it looks like a sound, but hmm it's a little on the big side. ;)

I was considering this, but it's even harder to see what it is.

4214_733853f8a2a949abc1da270217a6312a

Here is the answer if you can't guess. And it is a very cool range of toys too. ;) Mine that I bought in Amsterdam about 8 years ago have the added feature of both pieces being isolated which means you can use them with e-toys. And no I don't normally point that out to people I play with :twisted: as it's my tender bits that is on the line. I just love cool toys :lol:

HD.