What music do you use in session?

Hound_Dog

So, as we all know music can play a big part of how sessions feel/work/etc by setting the mood.

• [*:4h6aj9kx] What music do you like to session to at the moment?
    [*:4h6aj9kx] Do you have any all time favourite?
    [*:4h6aj9kx] What would play when you feel really inspired?
    • [*:4h6aj9kx] ( reads: what should we subs fear to hear start playing )

[*:4h6aj9kx] Or do you just tune in to a radio station?

HD.

No we have Fortress specific music, it's an eclectic blend, lot of it retro or Asian. Most of it has kind of a "fun" tone to provide a counterpoint to what's going on in the session. The exact titles I would consider a trade secret - seriously.

I've got great speakers that I really LOVE, it was a recommendation from a client and they were so good I got them for all the rooms. I'd never go back to a cheap boombox again.

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/speakers/2050

No we have Fortress specific music, it's an eclectic blend, lot of it retro or Asian. Most of it has kind of a "fun" tone to provide a counterpoint to what's going on in the session. The exact titles I would consider a trade secret - seriously.

I've got great speakers that I really LOVE, it was a recommendation from a client and they were so good I got them for all the rooms. I'd never go back to a cheap boombox again.

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/speakers/2050

Dear Mistress Kang:

One of my missions, especially in 2005 and 2006 was to provide you with music of your favorite artists, plus my own special playlists, and to cherish the music you were kind enough to give to me.

In my last session at the Fortress I repeatedly "named that tune" naming the artist and the year released. The Mistress was impressed but I had a distinct and unfair advantage having heard the music a number of times in the recent past. Still that has been my forte and sometimes my curse.

Still remember the New Year's Song by the China Dolls and "She Said" (not the Beatles song) - a hauntingly moving tune.

Dannyboy