Being Mistress Kang's Personal Sissy and Slut

dolphin69

Dearest Jessy,

I met you in December of 2007 and brought some gifts and sessioned with a very young but Beautiful Princess.

You complimented me on my thong and said I have a very girly figure. I told you that you are a Doll.

Since that meeting I have thought of being your personal sissy and slut. Here is a pic ....do you think I look pretty

enough to be your sissy?

Long Islander888

535_cbe6c36b92c8dbc5c7298752df697256

535_4a5f880fe0d12c9af0cb25c3ed1e5ec1

535_83f79a5fa069da5b979f5affdc2b7c2c

• 4 weeks later...

I actually can't imagine anyone not wanting to serve the BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS KANG in any way imaginable. If I were to dedicate my life to being anyones personal servant and slut, who I could so easily worship and welcome pain for her ultimate pleasure, there is absolutely no :?: in my mind that it would without a doubt have to be the lovely Mistress Kang.

MJK

That is exactly what I love to hear. You immediately and without any hesitation take command as well as complete control over any and all situations. :arrow: How could I not worship and adore everything about you. When it comes to you, I find myself completely helpless and my only desire is to serve the beautiful blonde Asian Goddess.