skeech2

Guest dominanceemporer579

I agree all of the mistresses eyes are engaging, they watch you as you gaze into them while they show you the best times of your life. Speaking of which, I have to go back to the fortress and see Them again just to see them look at me with pity and worship them as goddesses.

I have to admit that I am a lover of Asian eyes. Here are some "eye" shots that I find particularly stunning. I love to look deep in to them to see if there might be a mystery or two being revealed. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. Count me as a believer.

SK2

With so many wonderful photos with Ms Zhao's eyes, this is your only pick?

With so many wonderful photos with Ms Zhao's eyes, this is your only pick?

Hers are the most important of all because in most of the shots, hers are behind the camera. I really believe that she understands the connection that can be made with the eyes and it shows in her photography. I could actually make a case for every single shot on these boards as all of subjects are so lovely. My hope was that others would post the ones that they feel are their favorites as my perspective could never be a complete one.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have to admit that I am a lover of Asian eyes. Here are some "eye" shots that I find particularly stunning. I love to look deep in to them to see if there might be a mystery or two being revealed. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. Count me as a believer.

SK2

Definitely worth bring this post current again.

Gorgeous eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

SK2

Beautiful eyes. I also love M. Tran's Hello Kitty mask!

SK2

And, let's not forget adorable eyes:

post-28170-0-33830100-1399639265.jpgpost-28170-0-82429700-1399639279_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me, but I just can't help noticing the adorable similarities between Tinker Bell and the lovely, Fairy Princess Koi! = )

post-28170-0-22490400-1400078759_thumb.jpgpost-28170-0-62957600-1400079010_thumb.jpg

Is this a "chicken and an Egg" problem - which came first!!!