guy sucking himselfs

quirkpok

I am positive this can be done. It's easy to get guys into what I call the "pretzel position". What happens after that depends on what you're "aiming" for ;-)

thank You Mistress Kang,

now all i have to do is to learn the "pretzel-position" by next week, could You please tell me more about it ?

If i am not able to suck myself, they told me i will have to suck the cock of another guy .... and if have the choice ....

quirk

... I feel like this is something that could only be achieved by a contortionist or a yogi.

I think your lowest ribs make it physically impossible though. . . but it doesnt mean you cant be forced into a pile driver and forced to take your own money shot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mistress Ahn, that is very evil. I love it.

Jeriko

I am positive this can be done. It's easy to get guys into what I call the "pretzel position". What happens after that depends on what you're "aiming" for ;-)

Dear Mistress Kang:

I specifically remember that you posted on the old Yahoo group about someone who did this for you in session. You mentioned that he did a number of stretching exercises on the subway before the session.

He may have looked weird on the subway but any explanation as to why would have been mild by comparison.

I have been told to "go fuck myself" on many occasions but never to "go suck myself." Oh yes, I have never done either.

Dannyboy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...