First timer

Tmz356

Brand new to this; scheduled a visit with Mistresses Zhao and Vu 2 weeks from now. Really nervous (and excited)....not sure exactly what to expect. Although I initially chose a session with Mistress Zhao solely based on looks (stunning), there are obviously other factors that contribute to the experience. What do you think of the combination of MZ and MV?

Guest dominanceemporer579

Yea dude when I went to the fortress for the first time, I was extremely nervious and really excited . I did not know what to excpect but it will all be worth it meeting these beautiful ladies and being slaves to their every will. Trust me. You will LOVE it!!!

Hi Tmz,

I don't what to expect either but I envy you. There is nothing like that virgin Fortress experience. Those two excellent Mistresses will give you an experience that will always stay with you and hopefully it is the first of many at the Fortress. I loved the excitement of my earliest sessions at the Fortress with Mistress Kang. Interestingly, I'm still excited when I enter the Fortress.

whip

Congrats on taking the plunge at the Fortress. Great choice and bold move going for a double your first time. Although I've not had the pleasure of a double with the beautiful Mistresses Vu and Zhao, separately they immediately sense who you are and take control of your mind and body. It's very easy to fall under their spell and into their trap where you have no control but willing serve and please. Although First sessions can be filled with nervousness like ringing the bell,it's part of the adventure and adds to the thrill and memories to follow. I'll never forget my first FF session with Mistress Vu. She was wonderful then and even more so now over 3 years later. Would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

MW

Ok...in my defense, the "oh my gods" were completely involuntary and occurred when MZ or MV did something that was entirely new to me (which admittedly was about 98% of the session). They also occurred spontaneously when their unbelievably stunning beauty lingered tantalizingly close to my face. How could I not stammer "oh my god"?

After much twisting, prodding, pulling, gasping (after 1.75 mins of not breathing for some incredible reason), gritting, clenching, and assorted fun with such playful beauty......the session was best summed up with the following exchange:

As I lifted myself from the large ottoman-like furniture, the sanitary paper lining it stuck to my back and backside. MZ peeled the paper off of me and said in the most kind and understanding voice: "don't be embarrassed, that happens all the time."

My response: "trust me, that was the least embarrassing thing that happened all night."

Wow. She is just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

HAhaha!

I love it when someone is so fresh and green that words elude them.

Tmz, it was really fun playing with you. You seemed so open and trusting, even when you were denied your chance to "Hello Kitty that thing". Mistress Vu would've been very disappointed and perhaps started crying.

Hope to see you again!