Mini Me

fistluvr

Mini Me (Kat) is as psycho as ever and living in Thailand. Still fights, but has rather bad asthma so word has gotten around and her opponents just run for their lives for the first two rounds LOL. Still, she's a holy terror for those two rounds;-)

As far as I can tell from her slightly incoherent emails she has a family wedding in the Philippines coming up in a month or two, after that she plans to move to NYC for good.

53_0240675209f16f88de6ec8755228152a

Mini Me (Kat) is as psycho as ever and living in Thailand. Still fights, but has rather bad asthma so word has gotten around and her opponents just run for their lives for the first two rounds LOL. Still, she's a holy terror for those two rounds;-)

As far as I can tell from her slightly incoherent emails she has a family wedding in the Philippines coming up in a month or two, after that she plans to move to NYC for good.

that's awesome that Mini will stay in NY for good... :)

She is smoking hot with a tight body like a smaller version of Kiko Wu.

Having Any one of you 3 hotties would be heaven.

Your body Jessy is like having you combined with Kiko and Mini...

Mini looks hotest in the photo of her by the pool table, I love/lust her body

those small hot pants/shorts really show off her butt really well :D

Is she actually trained in martial arts or is she just psycho? ;)

Trains full time for over a year at a pro Muay Thai camp- three hours a day, 5-6 days a week. The only protection for her stadium fights is gloves, while knees to the face, shins to the head are all legal- I won't even watch the videos LOL.

One of the reasons she can walk around town dressed like that (and not a being a working girl), she is well known from her fight posters by the Thai's so any foreigners give her crap they'll have 40 bouncers stomping them into a puddle ;-) Thai's really love their boxers.

Mistress Kang:

Thanks for the info. I wondered myself what ever happened to the tiny Lady. As you know, "Tinys" have been the bane of my existence but I digress.

Dannyboy