Looking forward to Spring!

I know we've had a mild winter but I'm ready to pull out all my sandals and sun dresses again. In anticipation of spring time, I went for a bright pink color on my toes. They taste like candy too ;)

post-6399-0-30514100-1330731141_thumb.jpg

I was already in love with Your feet & now even more than ever with this bright pink polish - I love those neon colors.

I always knew that you had some of the most beautiful soles in the world but now I'm discovering that Your toes are just as beautiful too.

It must be the most amazing rush to be a Women & look in the mirror & see Mistress Jung on the other side of the mirror.

If it's okay with You, sometime in the Spring, please post a photo of Your feet in Your favorite sandals.

Thanks so much for posting this photo - You're so incredible.

Have a great weekend!

I cant wait for spring. I am sitting here in much pain as i hurt a peck muscle shoveling snow. I laid down for a nap Fri at 3pm just woke up Sat am 245. It is snowing again. I love your toes as i am a strong foot man. I would love to rub them for you. As a domestic i have wanted to be whipped by my baby sitter in a sun dress more than once. uuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

I cant wait for spring. I am sitting here in much pain as i hurt a peck muscle shoveling snow. I laid down for a nap Fri at 3pm just woke up Sat am 245. It is snowing again. I love your toes as i am a strong foot man. I would love to rub them for you. As a domestic i have wanted to be whipped by my baby sitter in a sun dress more than once. uuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

So that's where all the snow went this year. ;)

I know we've had a mild winter but I'm ready to pull out all my sandals and sun dresses again. In anticipation of spring time, I went for a bright pink color on my toes. They taste like candy too ;)

Loving Your look in anticipation of Spring. Bet Your toes taste as good as they look.

Can I try? Mistress Jung you must be an incredible sight to walk past in the city with a sun dress on. Plenty of guys walking into things with their heads turned.

Yeh, well I guess I'm ready for Spring. It would be nice if I could get some super-smart, sexy girlfriend before it really starts. Unfortunately, I've wasted a good portion of these last two months messing around with someone I shouldn't have...Mika Tan. Mistress Kang was right, I am an idiot.