Fresh Meat

morozek

Hello-

I'm new to the forum and new to the game, and definietly new to FF! Finding this site was like a dream come true!

I'll be in NYC in the next few weeks, and am excited to set up an appointment, but would like some more information on available role play scenarios, and the moderate/kinky intro sessions?

The players, admins, or other members can reply or PM me directly.

Thanks!

Moz

Welcome Moz!

Have you already perused the Forum and our Galleries? (So I finished the Internet last week. Ha.) The Players, "Devotees" and "Guests" have covered numerous BDSM-related topics (sometimes off-topic) and shared their own session reviews- hopefully you will find *more* than what you're looking for :)

If you'd be more specific with your question(s) it'd be easier for all of us to reply and offer our insight. The PM feature is limited (definition available via email)- if you prefer a more private discussion, you can use the Submission Form on the site: http://fortressnyc.com/contact , or email: [email protected]

When I boil it down, one of my absolute favorite BDSM activities is doing "X" to my submissive just so I can witness their *genuine* reactions. I have few "limits" which I believe attributes to how easily I find pleasure in so many different activities. "X" varies with every submissive and will definitely evolve over time.

Given the information provided and my personal experience, I know I'd have a fun session with you because you're "new to the game". The deflowering process, when done right, reveals oh-so-many untainted, human, delicious reactions...

I WANT TO EAT YOUR FLOWER.

If you'd be more specific with your question(s) it'd be easier for all of us to reply and offer our insight. The PM feature is limited (definition available via email)- if you prefer a more private discussion, you can use the Submission Form on the site: http://fortressnyc.com/contact , or email: [email protected]

I WANT TO EAT YOUR FLOWER.

Thank you for the advice! I've contacted booking and we'll see how it all plays out... ;)

Moz