Question for all

I think the website and forum helped me a lot. You can find someone who has similar interests who you can connect with and have a great time. Lately, I'm awestruck by Mistress Jung . She intuitively knows how to handle me and is so much fun and so sexy that its always great. Plus, and a big plus, she seems to get a genuine kick out of the activities we engage in ,and for me its a joy to see her happy. I really discovered her by reading her posts on the forum, looking at her sexy pics and being taken in by her. So if you search , e-mail and look at the forum you can find someone who is like- minded and who you can connect with:)

I think the website and forum helped me a lot. You can find someone who has similar interests who you can connect with and have a great time. Lately, I'm awestruck by Mistress Jung . She intuitively knows how to handle me and is so much fun and so sexy that its always great. Plus, and a big plus, she seems to get a genuine kick out of the activities we engage in ,and for me its a joy to see her happy. I really discovered her by reading her posts on the forum, looking at her sexy pics and being taken in by her. So if you search , e-mail and look at the forum you can find someone who is like- minded and who you can connect with:)

Thanks sod! I'm glad you can see I genuinely enjoy myself while kicking your ass ;-)

Concerning whom you choose to session with. Is it how interactive they are on the forum. How awestruck you are by their bio. <i know this ? is more for newbies> or like me did you just trust Mistress Kang to use her skills to line up your dream.

For myself, I contacted booking and discussed some ideas with the lovely Ms. Rhee, and am listening to her excellent advice. I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

Moz