My First Interview!

Mistress Kang, what a keen insight into human nature you have which is definetly a cause in your success. I'm interested for curiosity sake how one would end up on the "banned" list. It would be interesting to hear stories. It's a bit of a loaded question so I understand that if I'm being too nosy or inquisitive and its not answered. Again congratulations to yourself and your great staff on the wonderful job they do!!

Of course the metric is facility retention NOT personal. If it was personal you would be incentivising all sorts of bad things and creating unpleasant friction and competitiveness in house. This is why the Players don't really care about swapping clients, since well pretty much use you guys like trading cards :wink: it all evens out in the end- and far better to have a sub see another mistress in house, then get used to going someplace else.

I love developing a certain chemistry with a particular Domme, but by the same token, there is something I find incredibly exciting about a group of Players in which there is no unpleasant friction and I literally get swapped around and used like trading cards. I like to feel below these Players, sort of unworthy and for me, in some warped way, this scenario helps to reinforce that in my mind.

Wow - a banned list - that's a scary thought - to be banned from the Fortress & left to wander the earth in limbo - never being allowed to session with The Fortress Goddesses or kneel at Their beautiful feet ever again - I wonder if there is anything that a sub can do or not do to improve & be the best sub that he or she can possibly be & to lower his or her chances of being added to the banned list & to try to avoid disappointing any of the incredibly Beautiful Fortress Goddesses.