Spanking from Auntie

victor27

My goodness, I am definitely one of them! I keep not one, but TWO, "tung-tews" http://asianeduamerican.wordpress.com/bio/ at the Fortress. Who are you, where have you been hiding your behind, and is it Yellow?? Alright, Yellow or not doesn't really matter. Just as long as you don't chicken out (ha. pun.)

Does anyone remember the tung tew stored in the living room between the sofa and the wall or radiator, like I do? Tung tews were NEVER used to dust. THE CHINESE DON'T DUST!! LOL

Tung Tew.jpg

My goodness, I am definitely one of them! I keep not one, but TWO, "tung-tews" http://asianeduameri...dpress.com/bio/ at the Fortress. Who are you, where have you been hiding your behind, and is it Yellow?? Alright, Yellow or not doesn't really matter. Just as long as you don't chicken out (ha. pun.)

Does anyone remember the tung tew stored in the living room between the sofa and the wall or radiator, like I do? Tung tews were NEVER used to dust. THE CHINESE DON'T DUST!! LOL

Never heard of a tung tew before. Is it supposed to hurt or tickle?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a number of Mistresses know how to use the tung tews. I will have to come to the east coast and sample Mistress Kang's two tung tews and her proper chinese scolding techniques.

Here is a clip I found with the feater duster (tung tew) being used. In the beginning she is using the feather end to strike with but soon figures out the it works better using the rattan end.

http://www.spankingt...-feather-duster

Mistress Kang I remember the feather duster being kept on the window sill, behind the curtains. Thanks for the memories.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been collecting household cleaning implements. And school supplies, and random sticks off the street...

Speaking of sticks and school supplies, I've always found that Asians could be quite creative when it came to finding ways to incorporate them in corporate punishment. I remember back when I had briefly attended grade school in Thailand, our teacher decided to punish these two boys for constantly disrupting the class. She had them stand on their chairs, side by side, and gave them both 30 lashes...right in the middle of the class room! It was quite the show and probably one of my favorite moments from childhood... :)

Speaking of sticks and school supplies, I've always found that Asians could be quite creative when it came to finding ways to incorporate them in corporate punishment. I remember back when I had briefly attended grade school in Thailand, our teacher decided to punish these two boys for constantly disrupting the class. She had them stand on their chairs, side by side, and gave them both 30 lashes...right in the middle of the class room! It was quite the show and probably one of my favorite moments from childhood... :)

Probably not one of their favorite childhood memories, though. ;)

Whenever my mother was mad or even slightly disappointed, she would whip out her cat o nine tails. No, not a belt. You heard me right, cat o nine tails.

I guess you can say I got some bdsm experience early on in life.

Although it would be fun using such a cruel whip on your ass, I think its a lot of pleasurable for me to use my hand. You can already feel the sting..

Already I could picture You volunteering to do the honors.

Whenever my mother was mad or even slightly disappointed, she would whip out her cat o nine tails. No, not a belt. You heard me right, cat o nine tails.

I guess you can say I got some bdsm experience early on in life.

Although it would be fun using such a cruel whip on your ass, I think its a lot of pleasurable for me to use my hand. You can already feel the sting..

Always LOVE to feel the pleasurable sting of flesh on flesh.