skeech2

Pussy whipped is a term that is not used much anymore. In my younger days, we used the term to ridicule the guys who were very heavily influenced by their girl friends. I would vehemenently deny it when the accusations flew my way but deep inside, I knew it was what I really desired. Probably so for most of the other guys too.

Of course, in those days, the possibilties of actually putting the term in to play seemed pretty remote. If they could only see me now.

I prefer to call it hen pecked. I know a guy (knew) who's so completely and hopelessly hen pecked, that he's not allowed to breathe without his wife's permission. The incredible thing about them is that he's a great and good looking guy and she's a repulsive witch with a personality far worse than her looks. Everybody I know, who knows him, likes him, and everybody I know, who knows her, hates her. Even people who don't know them used to ask me what on earth he ever saw in her. I've known him since I was 18 and he was my best friend for many years until he took too long in the gym one day while she was waiting for him in the parking lot (on a hot August day in 2007). She came in the gym and publicly scolded him for being late and led him out as he followed with his head down. He looked like a disobedient child walking behind his angry mother. I never saw or heard from him again.

I prefer to call it hen pecked. I know a guy (knew) who's so completely and hopelessly hen pecked, that he's not allowed to breathe without his wife's permission. The incredible thing about them is that he's a great and good looking guy and she's a repulsive witch with a personality far worse than her looks. Everybody I know, who knows him, likes him, and everybody I know, who knows her, hates her. Even people who don't know them used to ask me what on earth he ever saw in her. I've known him since I was 18 and he was my best friend for many years until he took too long in the gym one day while she was waiting for him in the parking lot (on a hot August day in 2007). She came in the gym and publicly scolded him for being late and led him out as he followed with his head down. He looked like a disobedient child walking behind his angry mother. I never saw or heard from him again.

Yes, Henpecked was the g-rated version of pussy-whipped with the same result. Too bad for your friend if he is actually miserable in this relationship. Could it be that pussy-whipped could also refer to a lack of balls in this case? I have known people who have suffered in relationships but chose to do nothing about it.

My modern day version of pussy-whipped is another word for submissive male. It is a much more exciting version and it includes two words that alone would cause arousal in myself, pussy and whipped. Pussy is an important part of my submission as it is the distinctive and defining part of the female anatomy. You could also say that I was ass-whipped, leg-whipped, hair-whipped, lip-whipped, eye-whipped, asian whipped and on and on.

Those who may have accused me of being pussy whipped in the past, have no idea of the levels of submission that I am capable of as long as the partner is right. I don't really even know myself but look froward to finding out.