the smile of mz

joey

i believe at this point i may be the only one who caught it. what is it? the smile of MZ! if you look with attention at the recent videos you can see it.

i have been on this planet half a century and i have never seen a smile that contained so much intelligence, wit, beauty and love.

if loyds of london can insure betty grable's legs for a million dollars, MZ's smile could definetly be insured for billions.

so subs and fans look again and catch that wonderful smile.

but look quick because it's hard to catch. like a falling star.

I noticed Mistress Zhao's smile in the beginning of the vs. Candy video - wow - everything about Her is so stimulating & makes my heart race - & I love the way the video is filmed - I actually feel nervous when I watch it because it makes me feel like I'm the sub in the video, about to start my first session - hopefully, if all goes well, I should be able to book a session in the very near future & once the session is booked, probably my biggest worry will be, trying not to disappoint Her - I'm not even sure if I am submissive - but all I know is I want to kneel at Her feet so bad and submit to Her - She's so beautiful, talented, brilliant, creative, knowledgable, wise, kind to Her fans, etc. - I want to be close to Her feet.

You'll have to guess.. And if you guess right, perhaps I'll give you a special treat when we meet ;)

Mistress Zhao, this is one of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen - I must have stared at this photo for like 20 minutes - I'm always trying to visualize Your feet in different styles of shoes & nylons & about a week ago, I was trying to visualize Your feet in clear boots & clear pumps & now I see this photo with these beautiful clear shoes (very hot shoes) - I love the way Your arch & heel looks in these shoes - I still always check out Your other feet photos whenever I have time.

I'm gonna sleep on it & try to guess tomorrow what color Your beautiful toes are painted.

I love Your precious feet so much - You're such a Beautiful Goddess - thanks for posting.