the mouth of a mistress

In a session with former Mistress Seung, she blew in my ear as she was hitting me with a cane. I didn't understand the significance of blowing in the ear and I forgot to ask her why.

Blowing in the ear is a highly erotic form of affection. I think if its done correctly ---BOINGGG lol. My guess is that she did it to contrast hardness with softness thereby confusing the shit out of you causing more mental hardship :)

In a session with former Mistress Seung, she blew in my ear as she was hitting me with a cane. I didn't understand the significance of blowing in the ear and I forgot to ask her why.

I find it very arousing when a woman blows in my ear softly or whispers into my ear. I think it would be interesting to intermingle the sensations created by a light blow in the ear and a heavy blow with a cane. Kudos to Mistresss Seung. A lady that cut my hair regularly several years ago, would blow the hair off of my neck and my ears causing an embarassing lump under the cape. I was getting my hair cut a lot more often then.

I once had a Mistress who whispered very humiliating things in to my ear and I also found that to be very stimulating. Almost like she was inside of my head for real.