Tattooed Slave!

On 5/3/2012 at 7:24 PM, Mistress Kang said:

At this very moment I am at a tattoo parlor, my slave is getting tattooed for the first time! First was "Slave" right above his "coco" LOL Now he is going to flip over for his final tattoo of "Kang". Quick pic of the stencil...and more to come when we return!!

Wow, that must've been quite an experience for all involved. Thanks for sharing that MJK! BTW, that guy has a nice butt...for a guy :lol:

On 5/3/2012 at 12:05 AM, Mistress Kang said:

At this very moment I am at a tattoo parlor, my slave is getting tattooed for the first time! First was "Slave" right above his "coco" LOL Now he is going to flip over for his final tattoo of "Kang". Quick pic of the stencil...and more to come when we return!!

Really nice way of showing ones devotion.

Here's one of many pics and a video...

I'm slave tattooed your name on my body hip.

I appreciated to be tattooed your name on my body.

It was my first experience,but i had dreamed to get tattoos on my whole body for long time.

In next session could you order tattooing more and more?

I'm expecting your order!!

• 1 year later...

The runes do make a lovely and cryptic tattoo - I am more attracted to Asian symbols however - Leaves the opportunity for someone to actually know what they mean without being in your face English for everyone to know - My preference is also for something a little more subtle like a brand rather than a tattoo - Just a little harder to distinguish when in a visible spot

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...