Superheros

skeech2

It looks like the "Avengers" is setting all kinds of box office records since it's release last week. I have to admit that Scarlett Johanson as "Black Widow" could be worth the price of admission. As hot as Scarlet is, she holds no candle, in my mind, to any one of the lovely ladies at the Fortress, not even close.

Made me think how hot it would be to have "Super Hero" cosutmes designed for each one of the Fortress ladies, something that fit their individual styles. I would love to hear subs point of view as well as from the Ladies themselves.... Who would you be?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a chance to see The Avengers last week and I thought it was fantastic! For a movie to include so many characters, I thought it was done really well. It could have been a complete disaster… but I am so glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Coincidentally, The NY Fetish Marathon is coming up at the end of this month and SMack!'s theme is "SuperHeroes vs. SuperVillians." So, your imaginings of the Fortress ladies in superhero regalia will actually become reality. ;)

As of yet, I’m not sure who to dress up as. It will definitely be a supervillian, because I always find the good guys to be oh-so boring. But anyway, I have a few ideas… maybe you boys can help me narrow it down.

1. a sexy Sith Lord, from Star Wars
  2. a kinkyfied Storm Trooper, also from Star Wars
  3. a dangerous Mystique, from X-Men
  4. or a deadly Mileena, from Mortal Kombat

Thoughts? :)

I had a chance to see The Avengers last week and I thought it was fantastic! For a movie to include so many characters, I thought it was done really well. It could have been a complete disaster… but I am so glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Coincidentally, The NY Fetish Marathon is coming up at the end of this month and SMack!'s theme is "SuperHeroes vs. SuperVillians." So, your imaginings of the Fortress ladies in superhero regalia will actually become reality. ;)

As of yet, I’m not sure who to dress up as. It will definitely be a supervillian, because I always find the good guys to be oh-so boring. But anyway, I have a few ideas… maybe you boys can help me narrow it down.

Mistress Chen, a sexy Sith Lord would be my choice for you. A stormtrooper has to wear that mask/helmet and that wouldn't be right to hide your pretty face!! I can see you as a Sith Lord using the force to stop your victims from breathing " I find your lack of faith disturbing." Lol

Dear Ms. Chen,

I would love to see, how a Storm Trooper in full armor could be "kinkyfied"...

on the other hand, you are too pretty to hide behind a storm trooper helmet...

Mystique from X-Men seems to be a great choice for you...but you need several

extra costumes for characters you'd transform yourself into...

in the end you'll feel like Madonna or Mariah Carey who are changing their outfits

at least ten times during one concert :)

After scanning the internet for the above mentioned, my vote would be for Mileena. You have the physical attributes to take that look to a new level. Whatever you decide, please keep the costume for future use in session. My imagination is running wild.

post-396-0-47213600-1337014543_thumb.jpg

post-396-0-44033800-1337014558_thumb.jpg

After scanning the internet for the above mentioned, my vote would be for Mileena. You have the physical attributes to take that look to a new level. Whatever you decide, please keep the costume for future use in session. My imagination is running wild.

I would go with Mileena as well...Mistress Chen's gorgeous body would really accentuate this costume.

It's a costume party - not dress up as your spirit animal :-)

You all will just have to come to SMack! and see what us lovely ladies come up with, hmmmm?

Ditto. Per a previous discussion, Ms Choi should be catwoman, though it seems Ms Jung has that covered.

However, to answer the OP, my super-heroine getup would be a combination of the sexy skintight leather (that is ventilated somehow) with platelets of armor in the important areas, and I'd need Tony Stark to rig it with some fun tricks. Ohhh, maybe if the little bits of armor that are there could expand to cover more when in a combat situation...that'd be pretty awesome. It would also have a utility belt holster for my custom bullwhip ^.^

Thanks for all the great feedback!

I've defnitely took into consideration all that you've said. I've also come to a decision.

I won't be revealing it here on the forum though. You're going to have to come see me at SMack! or wait until the pictures are posted... which may be a while.

I do love keeping you boys in suspense :D

It's a costume party - not dress up as your spirit animal :smile:

You all will just have to come to SMack! and see what us lovely ladies come up with, hmmmm?

However, to answer the OP, my super-heroine getup would be a combination of the sexy skintight leather (that is ventilated somehow) with platelets of armor in the important areas, and I'd need Tony Stark to rig it with some fun tricks. Ohhh, maybe if the little bits of armor that are there could expand to cover more when in a combat situation...that'd be pretty awesome. It would also have a utility belt holster for my custom bullwhip ^.^

I'm doing a similar thing on Team Fortress. Also, Primary (Choi amongst others ;) ) have a expanding helmet.

I would wear my Team Fortress T-shirt to SMack!

Would love to see one of the Mistresses dressed as Alice (Milla Jovovich) from "Resident Evil". Love watching her kick so much ass in those movies!

BTW - just heard Collide's cover of Jefferson Starship's "White Rabbit" on the soundtrack. Very, very cool: