New Photos- Mistress Tran and Mistress Chen

Wow! Terrific Mistress Tran. Between your Nurse latex (Oh my goodness with those legs!!!!) and Mistress Chen's blue latex (again with the terrific legs!!), if either of you were my girlfriend you'd have hickey and bite marks all over your body :lol:

Hello Pervs!

How can you resist a little booty.....a lot of leg....and a whole lot of beauty?

Mistress Chen and I have new photos on our Players Profile page. You know you want to take a quick....I mean long peek.

Compliments are always welcome!

Mistress Tran

Completely irresistible! Definitely enjoyed the long peek at a whole lot of beauty. Such a delicious treat.

Been looking for tan lines and not finding many. A few faint ones. Thanks so much for the special treat. These really are some of the loveliest photos I have ever seen. Mistress Zhao has a great eye and the camera is obviously in love with both of you.

It is very wicked....what would you guess a "J" shaped metal rode would be used for? Im better at face to face demonstrations with a real volunteer.....do i see your hand slowly raising?

Mistress Tran you look fantastic. I have one question about a device you're holding in the short video. It is a J shaped metal tube with chains at either end. Could you let me know what this is and how you use it? It looks wicked!

Hello Pervs!

How can you resist a little booty.....a lot of leg....and a whole lot of beauty?

Mistress Chen and I have new photos on our Players Profile page. You know you want to take a quick....I mean long peek.

Compliments are always welcome!

Mistress Tran

Hi Mistress Tran,

I enjoy all of your pics! So of course I'll enjoy the new ones too. Yummy!

whip

Mistress Tran you look fantastic. I have one question about a device you're holding in the short video. It is a J shaped metal tube with chains at either end. Could you let me know what this is and how you use it? It looks wicked!

In a session with Mistress Chen I also asked about the J shaped tube. When she asked me if I'd like her to use it on me, I hesitated and wimped out.

Did you touch it because I have a strict rule that any toy you touch has to be used on you. Ill confirm with MChen if you actually touched it so that next time you can finish out my rule. Im guessing she will tell me you did touch it.

In a session with Mistress Chen I also asked about the J shaped tube. When she asked me if I'd like her to use it on me, I hesitated and wimped out.

Love these new images. Super hot choices for latex. Ms. Tran, you look soooo frickin' hot in that nurse's outfit, love how it reveals in the front and the zipper in the back. That you peel it off and you're left wearing that thong is wonderful, and I must say absolutely killing me. Ms. Chen, you are stunning in that blue latex and heels, so hot and powerful. You leave me breathing lustfully heavy as I can't take my eyes off you in that thong.

All wonderful additions, and my big compliments to Ms. Zhao, your lighting and compositions show off the ladies and compel me to want to see them and see them so soon. Thanks and great work!

Did you touch it because I have a strict rule that any toy you touch has to be used on you. Ill confirm with MChen if you actually touched it so that next time you can finish out my rule. Im guessing she will tell me you did touch it.

Mistress Tran,

I like your rule because I'm very careful about what you touch. "Don't touch if if you don't want it!" Now I'll always think of it as Tran rules.

whip