The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us!

Who says the Mayans didn't know whats up? Welcome to the year 2012, where it is cool to eat your neighbors...

Within the last week or so:

Miami cannibal

Baltimore cannibal

New Jersey crazy

Another link to MOAR ZOMBIES! Don't forget to check out what the CDC says! (Yes, the Center for Disease Control...)

I'm interested in the idea that it could be a contagion a la 28 Days, I Am Legend, et cetera. Thoughts? Concerns? Shotguns?

Who says the Mayans didn't know whats up? Welcome to the year 2012, where it is cool to eat your neighbors...

Miami cannibal

Baltimore cannibal

New Jersey crazy

Another link to MOAR ZOMBIES! Don't forget to check out what the CDC says! (Yes, the Center for Disease Control...)

I'm interested in the idea that it could be a contagion a la 28 Days, I Am Legend, et cetera. Thoughts? Concerns? Shotguns?

Probably just a fad or some college initiation. ;)

Shotgun? :lol:

Miami cannibal

Baltimore cannibal

New Jersey crazy

The story from Sweden sounds "lip smackin good" hehe

Let's all keep it together and avoid panic. I think it's very important to remember that in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, one need not outrun the fastest zombie. Rather, one need only outrun the slowest person nearby.

Please be guided accordingly. :-)

Miami cannibal

Baltimore cannibal

New Jersey crazy

Mistress Choi,

I love the fact of the idea that it could be a contagion interests You rather than being a cause for concern.

Totally into zombies! I agree - it does appear the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us. Remember to shoot them in the head. Better yet, get them in the head with an axe - we will need to save our ammo for the end of the world :) !

Can't wait for "The Walking Dead" to start again! I live in a rural area, and when it was on regularly, I was too scared to go into my yard at night. We have tons of deer around us, so sometimes when I would go outside I would hear them rustling around the trees and bushes - made me think there were walkers in the woods!

I think a zombie apocalypse movie starring the Mistresses of the Fortress would be super cool. I imagine NYC would be completely devastated (like in "I Am Legend"). The only survivors are a few lone stragglers and the Mistresses of the Fortress. Mistress Kang puts out a call to all of the FF subs and summons them to Central Park to prepare for a final showdown against the zombies. Each Mistress then leads their own small band of subs in the ultimate end-of-the-world battle! Of course, Mistress Kang and the Mistresses win in the end and save the world :) .

I think this "Apocalypse" theory is a little askew and extreme, but still applicable to what's happening today.

It's the Old Paradigm vs. the New Paradigm.

Old Paradigm:

organized religion

major corporations controlling our alleged freedom

"should"

rigid rules, stoic demeanors, pure logic and reasoning

fighting for peace

New Paradigm:

individuality in spiritualism

grass roots organizations and small companies

"could"

flexibility, intuition integrated with logic and reasoning

focus on peace

aaaand the Old Paradigm will basically destroy itself.

What do you get if you show up late for dinner at the Dahmer's? The cold shoulder.

If Jeffrey Dahmer had a son, what would he have named him? Stu.

Yes don't want the cold shoulder at Dahmer's. It's really tough. I want to have some specials named after famous cannibals, like the Idi Amin liver and kidney pie special.

The maryland one is about 3 hours away: compare to what would likely be a 2 hour drive for a New York run. With the right company I don't mind driving. Got plenty of connections down there for couch surfing too...my old stomping grounds.

Are you volunteering to be our chauffeur? I would only accept it if you were a zombie. LOL

Anyone ever read World War Z? Information contained therein should adequately prepare you for the impending zombie-apocalypse...

Yes! But don't forget to mention The Zombie Survival Guide also by Max Brooks.

Well.. all I have to say is my Resident Evil gaming skills BETTER PAY OFF! lol

And to the new Genre of Gamers.. don't let me down you Left 4 Dead pros! :)

If there was a real life Outbreak, I'd probably try to secure weapons and GTFO out of the city ASAP before a lockdown occurs.

Lockdowns mean a quarantined death for all if the government can't regain control of the situation. Sucks.

As for dealing with the zombies, lets hope they are the slow and retarded ones. lol Please no crazy lickers or toad creatures that can snap your head off with momentum. Hell.. no to mother-f-ing Tyrants.. hell no! lol

But yea I heard about that story about the poor man in Florida getting his face practically chewed out by another person. Crazy stuff.

So what would be everyone's weapon of choice in a survival outbreak? :)