Muay Thai?

ftnip

Thanks for response Mistress Jung. Reason I ask is I am sort of a big guy 6'1" 212 in good shape and would love to have a lady (or two) use some muay thai, or other martial art training, to put some fear/pain in me.

ftnip, there's only one way to find out ;) But let me warn you, when you are on the ground, writhing in pain and my lithe 5'4 body is standing over you, that is what a mind fuck is.

Thanks for response Mistress Jung. Reason I ask is I am sort of a big guy 6'1" 212 in good shape and would love to have a lady (or two) use some muay thai, or other martial art training, to put some fear/pain in me.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall my friend.

Also, I have a black belt in being a bad ass.

Don't know about Tran, But Jung and Chen are pussycats.

Have you seen the legs on Ms. Jung and Ms. Chen or Mistress Tran for that matter? Lots of kicking in Muy Thai. If you ever give the "pussycats" an opportunity to go a few rounds, I would be very interested in the results. I may want to see how long I could hang.

I wonder how tough the gang of Jung, Tran, and Chen would be? Akiravn!, any experience, suggestion, or thoughts on the toughest ladies for such a gang?

ftnip,

I believe that whichever combination of Players you choose to assemble an all girl gang with, will be able to provide a proper beatdown, just don't think you could go wrong in any instance. Plus the last thing I would ever want to do is downplay the toughness of any one of theses beautiful Mistresses. Best wishes!

I wonder how tough the gang of Jung, Tran, and Chen would be? Akiravn!, any experience, suggestion, or thoughts on the toughest ladies for such a gang?

Pretty tough. As mentioned, the only way you'll find out is if you come in.

Don't know about Tran, But Jung and Chen are pussycats.

Oh woffy... first with the Pacquiao fight and now this... tsk, tsk.

I've got my eye on you.

Pretty tough. As mentioned, the only way you'll find out is if you come in.

Oh woffy... first with the Pacquiao fight and now this... tsk, tsk.

I've got my eye on you.

Yes Ms Chen. Having your eye on me is a good thing. It's when you get your hands on me is when I'll be in trouble. ;)

All kidding aside, Pacquiao was robbed.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like I am going to be in NYC in November How soon in advance is the earliest one should book a session? I like the thought of Tran, Chen, and Jung teaming up as an asian lady gang bullying and beating me up - all three look great and seem to have a great attitude. Just wondering if these three ladies would be too much for a newbie to take all at once for his first time? Or maybe that is exactly what I would hope to happen :). I am sure this is the typical newbie dilemma of being somewhat scared, but also wanting to experience limits being pushed.

Looks like I am going to be in NYC in November How soon in advance is the earliest one should book a session? I like the thought of Tran, Chen, and Jung teaming up as an asian lady gang bullying and beating me up - all three look great and seem to have a great attitude. Just wondering if these three ladies would be too much for a newbie to take all at once for his first time? Or maybe that is exactly what I would hope to happen :). I am sure this is the typical newbie dilemma of being somewhat scared, but also wanting to experience limits being pushed.

I did a similar session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung as members of a female gang and i was a cop who they knocked out and abducted off the street. Let me say, they were fantastic. Rough ,sexy fun. Ide say you can't go wrong with any of the Mistresses of the Fortress but they were spectacular!!

I did a similar session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung as members of a female gang and i was a cop who they knocked out and abducted off the street. Let me say, they were fantastic. Rough ,sexy fun. Ide say you can't go wrong with any of the Mistresses of the Fortress but they were spectacular!!

Thanks sod! We had a blast brutalizing you, as you could tell ;)

Like sod said, you really can't go wrong. I truly enjoy multiple Domme scenes and all the Mistresses know how to pace things out so it's not too overwhelming too quickly. We like to prolong our beatings ;-)