Muay Thai?

ftnip

Pinning you down and roughing you up was very fun! Watching you look up at me with those helpless eyes are all a girl can ask for! hahah

I did a similar session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung as members of a female gang and i was a cop who they knocked out and abducted off the street. Let me say, they were fantastic. Rough ,sexy fun. Ide say you can't go wrong with any of the Mistresses of the Fortress but they were spectacular!!

Pinning you down and roughing you up was very fun! Watching you look up at me with those helpless eyes are all a girl can ask for! hahah

Mistress Tran, you really are very strong. I felt very helpless pinned in that condition. Being held down by a beautiful dominant woman, what more could a sub ask for :)

• 1 month later...

While I have no official martial arts training, I study and practice moves that I'll use, many derive from MMA, Ju Jitsu. How cool would it be to experience the receiving end testing out my "proof-less-ass-handing-over" techniques! haha

You should also beware of our Naomi-Knock-Out a.k.a. MISTRESS HARU! Months of training under her boxing belt means she'll put those Everlast boxing gloves we keep in the Pink Room to excellent use. On you. I like them because they are fitted for small, dangerous, hands, and because they're WHITE (instead of boring red) :)