Princess of China

Actually Ma'am I have already thought of this < big surprise right> I think she would be very good at her job
So Rihanna has definitely done latex before, but what does everyone think of Rihanna delving into Mistress territory? :)

I don't know she got beaten by her boyfriend which became public knowlege then forgave him. I dont know, that does not seem like a mistress type of attitude. She did not even attempt to save face in the public eye. I see her as a very talented, smart, victim. I see her as someone who needs protection. I also cant stand Chris Brown now and I see him as a predator and abuser of the weak.

This video both annoys and pleases me.

It's clearly the director/stylist using artistic license to create this very "Curse of the Golden Flower" type of cinematic drama, a mish-mash of Pan-Asian influences. The "Asianess" is so scattered, or perhaps all-encompassing.

What pleases me is that Rhianna is hot, no matter what ethnicity she's emulating.

Ps. If Rhianna was truly a Mistress, she wouldn't have let those photos of her beat-up face surface all over the world. She would've taken Chris Brown by the balls and hung him by them in a display of public humiliation.

This video both annoys and pleases me.

It's clearly the director/stylist using artistic license to create this very "Curse of the Golden Flower" type of cinematic drama, a mish-mash of Pan-Asian influences. The "Asianess" is so scattered, or perhaps all-encompassing.

What pleases me is that Rhianna is hot, no matter what ethnicity she's emulating.

Ps. If Rhianna was truly a Mistress, she wouldn't have let those photos of her beat-up face surface all over the world. She would've taken Chris Brown by the balls and hung him by them in a display of public humiliation.

Mistress Zhao,

I could not agree more with your post script!!

I agree with Shrimper and Mistress Zhao on this one - I can't imagine she would be a Mistress in her personal life. She is a public figure who uses her appearance as part of her package, but somehow her face was beaten up. Either that's exceptionally poor judgement on her part (maybe she forgot to use her safeword and had her moneymaker trashed) or she really was abused (more likely, which is totally wrong). My opinion is that she's now trying to project a strong woman image in her videos and appearances to offset what happened to her, but I don't think it's working - it almost looks like a desperate plea for help (IMHO).

Rihanna and Coldplay? Gadzooks! I remember when the Internet went ballistic after Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin's wife, called him a "musical genius" :D. The apocalypse is clearly upon us now...

BTW - I definitely prefer Mistress Zhao's scales over Rihanna's!