No good deed goes unpunished...

I don't travel much, so when guys ask when I am session in their city I usually suggest local Asian Dominas- and maintain a list of active ones for their reference. Below is what happens when you send in-niche, high value BDSM specific traffic to some people:

This message is to request the immediate removal of the unauthorized

posting of my name, likeness and written materials on your website. Such

unauthorized posting is a blatant violation of copyright, trademark and

internet privacy laws. If you do not immediately remove the unauthorized

posting, I will take action including reporting this crime to the United

States Department of Justice, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property

Section. Please provide confirmation that you have taken down the

unauthorized posting on or before the close of business on June 22,2012 or

prepare to suffer the consequences.

Mistress Lotus Ming

I gave her both written email referrals, and a banner link- I did not even ask her for a reciprocal one. That was the "violation". What kind of independent business person threatens "consequences" to the largest NON-COMPETING business in a very narrow niche- for publicizing their services and sending them customers?

*facepalm*

I don't travel much, so when guys ask when I am session in their city I usually suggest local Asian Dominas- and maintain a list of active ones for their reference. Below is what happens when you send in-niche, high value BDSM specific traffic to some people:

This message is to request the immediate removal of the unauthorized

posting of my name, likeness and written materials on your website. Such

unauthorized posting is a blatant violation of copyright, trademark and

internet privacy laws. If you do not immediately remove the unauthorized

posting, I will take action including reporting this crime to the United

States Department of Justice, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property

Section. Please provide confirmation that you have taken down the

unauthorized posting on or before the close of business on June 22,2012 or

prepare to suffer the consequences.

Mistress Lotus Ming

I gave her both written email referrals, and a banner link- I did not even ask her for a reciprocal one. That was the "violation". What kind of independent business person threatens "consequences" to the largest NON-COMPETING business in a very narrow niche- for publicizing their services and sending them customers?

*facepalm*

I have never sessioned with her so do not know what she is like. I do know that there are quality Asian Dommes in Los Angeles that I would have no problem recommending.

The derp is so powerful I'm in awe- this is the traffic breakdown by region. A full THIRD of our traffic is local to her, and cannot purchase services from the Fortress- thousands and thousands of guys looking specifically for pro-domme sessions. Of course I took her banner down immediately- with pleasure.

Traffic.png

The derp is so powerful I'm in awe- this is the traffic breakdown by region. A full THIRD of our traffic is local to her, and cannot purchase services from the Fortress- thousands and thousands of guys looking specifically for pro-domme sessions. Of course I took her banner down immediately- with pleasure.

post-18073-0-58438200-1339897907_thumb.png

Go figure! You think that You are doing someone in the trade a favor, only to receive that kind of backlash. This post really is appropriately titled.