Let's start training earlier!

What happens when disrespectful teenage boys harass a young Asian woman on a jog?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/22/woman-beats-up-gropers_n_1619537.html?ref=topbar

I really think that we should be going to schools and giving demonstrations to prevent this from happenings.

A line of mistresses, standing in the front of the school auditorium, with their most well-behaved sub on a leash, showing their favorite methods of discipline.

Anybody willing to donate their time? Don't you want to make your community a better place? :D

Great story, impressive young woman. Can't say I cared for the advice of the authorities. It implied that she did not handle it the right way. Unbelievable.

I am willing to donate my time as long as this talk is given at Catholic Girls High Schools and Colleges. :)

Why do you think you get a say in where we go? ;)

As a former Catholic school girl, I can say we learn how to handle ourselves. You learn how to throw out an A+ glare when you catch men staring.

woffyboy- Can you imagine having an actual session with "the dreaded" (makes her sound Rasta LOL), Sister Mary Kevin? She'll be your MYSTERY MISTRESS HA! No but seriously, how would a session with Rasta MKev be?

Mistress Kang, I've had many "sessions" with the dreaded SMK in the 4th grade and have experienced all of her "hurt sticks." I feared her so much that I had to stop eating breakfast to keep from vommiting in her class (which I did twice) and didn't have breakfast again until I was in the Army.

If she was my Mystery Mistress, I would escape for real and the last thing you'd see is me running naked on Canal St. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Kang, I've had many "sessions" with the dreaded SMK in the 4th grade and have experienced all of her "hurt sticks." I feared her so much that I had to stop eating breakfast to keep from vommiting in her class (which I did twice) and didn't have breakfast again until I was in the Army.

If she was my Mystery Mistress, I would escape for real and the last thing you'd see is me running naked on Canal St. :lol:

No breakfast until the Army?? She did a real number on you LOL

Why do you think you get a say in where we go? ;)

As a former Catholic school girl, I can say we learn how to handle ourselves. You learn how to throw out an A+ glare when you catch men staring.

My apologies, I forget my place sometimes. If it's any consolation, Mistress Jung will definitely take me to task for my mistake.