My First Days

I just wanted to say thank you to my new sisters for their guidance and direction during my first sessions....I enjoy this so much...to all my waiting victims....get on your knees before me and worship your new goddess I look forward to tormenting each and every one of you over the months to come...

I know that I love my job because teaching and "mentoring" is such a great delight.

Getting to see Dolli's reactions to many of our less popular activities allowed me to share that moment of awe and shock upon initially discovering the wonders of domination.

I look forward to your journey deeper into bdsm, Dolli, and hope that I can be there most of the way :)

And all your potential victims, Mistress Mei's unassuming demeanor and delightfulness will surely disarm you. She will have no problems coaxing you into complete surrender.

I just wanted to say thank you to my new sisters for their guidance and direction during my first sessions....I enjoy this so much...to all my waiting victims....get on your knees before me and worship your new goddess I look forward to tormenting each and every one of you over the months to come...

Mistress Mei,

So glad to read that You are already enjoying the Fortress experience so much and I am in total agreement with mZ, that You will have no problem coaxing a sub into complete surrender. Your look alone makes it so easy to worship such a beautiful new Goddess.

Mistress Mei's first training session with me was with spockme. I know how much spockme likes to suffer at my hand so I brought in a few "gifts", four, to be exact, to be used during the session. I explained to Dolli we're going to use our good old method of choose which ones we'd use first followed by motioning with my finger over each item as I sing-songed, "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe.". I turned to Dolli and asked if she knew that method, she cheerfully replied and confirmed with a nod, "Yes!". And so she began by motioning over each item just as I did and said "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe!". It went on for about three rounds, except she never went beyond that verse- "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe!...Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe!...Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe!" It was funny and cute at the same time- spockme just looked scared and that was priceless LOL But Dolli redeemed herself with the most adorable Mandarin version of Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe and turned it into something perversely and painfully malicious!