Imagine if...

Recently, I've been watching other women on the street and in movies and wondering "what would her alter-domme-ego be like?" I love imagining what her favorite implement of torture would be...for example:

Meryl Streep would wield a riding crop or a cane, but I feel like Mila Kunis would want to whale away on some hapless sub with a giant leather flogger.

Has anyone else every wondered about that? We all live our fetish lives in the Fortress; can anyone from the outside tell?

Recently, I've been watching other women on the street and in movies and wondering "what would her alter-domme-ego be like?" I love imagining what her favorite implement of torture would be...for example:

Meryl Streep would wield a riding crop or a cane, but I feel like Mila Kunis would want to whale away on some hapless sub with a giant leather flogger.

Has anyone else every wondered about that? We all live our fetish lives in the Fortress; can anyone from the outside tell?

Hello Mistress Lahiri,

I have often looked at people and wondered myself or been suprised at someone when I found what they were into. I dont think however that people can tell what your into unless you advertise it in some way or they know you well enough to make a guess. No one has ever guessed my favorite way of being tortured or that I like being tortured. I have had people guess my foot fetish though but I have a bunch of tells with that one.

As You have wondered or imagined about the likes of Meryl Streep or Mila Kunis, I am sure with beautiful ladies like Yourself and the other Fortress Players, it would cause many a man or even woman who happens to see any one of You to have a fantasy of some sort, possibly even one BDSM related, but unless You did something to tip Your hand, I am really not sure if they would be able to guess Your profession with any kind of certainty.

There are any number of celebrities I could imagine as dommes. I have to say, NEVER thought of Streep in that way. Mila Kunis for sure, she has a dommish look. Helen Mirren, for sure (Teaching Mrs. Tingle) and Kate Winslet of course. Also, the gal on Big Bang Theory - though I typically favor brunettes....

Good points, all of you ;) I don't really think I ever tip my hand....

And I'm thinking specifically about Streep in The Devil Wears Prada haha, I feel like that character is a domme at heart

What on earth would Kate Winslet use?

Angelina Jolie seems too predictable, seeing as she played a domme (if only for a moment) in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but I feel like Cameron Diaz would be a fun, playful domme.

What about subs? Who looks like they could take a beating?

Definitely Bettie Page, Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) & Batgirl. Catwoman was my first crush ever. Probably because I was more fascinated & attracted to dominatrixes than celebrities, I usually don't imagine celebrities as dominatrixes unless They have either BDSM or fetish overtones in Their performances like Lucy Liu, Rihanna, Salma Hayek, Shu Qi, Uma Thurman, I probably imagined Christina Ricci & Eartha Kitt for like a second. Also, I usually don't really pay too much attention to Jennifer Garner but I did stumble onto a clip of Her as a dominatrix & She looked hot.

But I find now that more mainstream Women are looking more & more like dominatrixes every year. In the mid 90's most mainstream & even some underground BDSM people didnt even know who Bettie Page was but by 1999 it seemed like 1 out of every 3 girls between Delancey & 14 Street, especially in the nightclubs either had a Bettie Page haircut or a Bettie Page shirt.

I tend to think of male celebrities and the kinks they are into.....

Adrian Brody- Sissy/Cross dresser

Brad Pitt- Spanking/slapping/breath play

George Clooney- cuckold (not sure why I think that but I just get a feeling)

Tom Cruise- everything!!!

Johnny Depp- Definitely a sissy/cross dresser mixed with bondage

Definitely Bettie Page, Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) & Batgirl. Catwoman was my first crush ever. Probably because I was more fascinated & attracted to dominatrixes than celebrities, I usually don't imagine celebrities as dominatrixes unless They have either BDSM or fetish overtones in Their performances like Lucy Liu, Rihanna, Salma Hayek, Shu Qi, Uma Thurman, I probably imagined Christina Ricci & Eartha Kitt for like a second. Also, I usually don't really pay too much attention to Jennifer Garner but I did stumble onto a clip of Her as a dominatrix & She looked hot.

But I find now that more mainstream Women are looking more & more like dominatrixes every year. In the mid 90's most mainstream & even some underground BDSM people didnt even know who Bettie Page was but by 1999 it seemed like 1 out of every 3 girls between Delancey & 14 Street, especially in the nightclubs either had a Bettie Page haircut or a Bettie Page shirt.

Julie Newmar is hands down my favorite catwoman. It's all about pursuit of pleasure with her. With every other villain, they talk on and on and make a silly mistake so the handsome but bland hero can save the day and come through. Newmar's Catwoman really only gets "caught" because she's bored and needs to be entertained. She keeps Batman alive because it's just more fun to confuse his noble little head(s)...

This is fun! LOL As for the other side of the table- I don't imagine these ladies ever bottoming. I do imagine their "topping" preferences to be very specific though.

Hillary Clinton- cuckolding, trampling and heavy on genital torturing via device.

Oprah Winfrey- domestic protocol slave training, forced full transformation sissification, extreme application of head scissor-choke holds and toilet training with forced consumption.

Cybill Shepherd- immobilizing leather bondage, corporal punishment with leather implements and manual abuse ie: face slapping, choking, genital torturing.

Sonia Gandhi- infantalism play, forced feedings of sploshed productions, OTK spanking, objectification, foot worshiping, and invasive-medical themed torturing.

Diane Sawyer- latex fetishizing, rubber bondage, forced latex sissymaid transformation, domestic servitude training, prolonged chastity and extreme stretching using large rubber dilators.

Barbara Walters- medical themed psychodrama role playing including use of needles, enemas, sounds and asylum restraints.

Kathy Bates- human equine training, electrical torture as reinforcement, forced feedings, breath control by way of full-weight facesitting and orgasm control/denial.

This is fun! LOL As for the other side of the table- I don't imagine these ladies ever bottoming. I do imagine their "topping" preferences to be very specific though.

Hillary Clinton- cuckolding, trampling and heavy on genital torturing via device.

Oprah Winfrey- domestic protocol slave training, forced full transformation sissification, extreme application of head scissor-choke holds and toilet training with forced consumption.

Cybill Shepherd- immobilizing leather bondage, corporal punishment with leather implements and manual abuse ie: face slapping, choking, genital torturing.

Sonia Gandhi- infantalism play, forced feedings of sploshed productions, OTK spanking, objectification, foot worshiping, and invasive-medical themed torturing.

Diane Sawyer- latex fetishizing, rubber bondage, forced latex sissymaid transformation, domestic servitude training, prolonged chastity and extreme stretching using large rubber dilators.

Barbara Walters- medical themed psychodrama role playing including use of needles, enemas, sounds and asylum restraints.

Kathy Bates- human equine training, electrical torture as reinforcement, forced feedings, breath control by way of full-weight facesitting and orgasm control/denial.

Does anyone think these ladies would prefer to sub or even switch? If so, what do you imagine their sub tendencies to be? Or do they seem like complete femme dommes to you too?

I tend to think of male celebrities and the kinks they are into.....

Adrian Brody- Sissy/Cross dresser

Brad Pitt- Spanking/slapping/breath play

George Clooney- cuckold (not sure why I think that but I just get a feeling)

Tom Cruise- everything!!!

Johnny Depp- Definitely a sissy/cross dresser mixed with bondage

Good stuff- I agree with Cruise and Depp all the way! I heard somewhere that Clooney is a "brown-noser" and I can definitely see the cuckold thing LOL Oh and for Pitt- I see him into body worship too! LOL

I would hope that Jennife Lopez, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce would be in to face sitting and smothering. I think they would be quite efficient.

No doubt they are sufficiently...equipped, shall we say...although, I like to think of them as bottoms- even the big and tall "K-dash" and especially the sad, sad "non-K-dash" called Bruce- now *HE* is a cuckold if I ever saw :D And they ALL need the hurt stick in a bad way :D

Julie Newmar is hands down my favorite catwoman. It's all about pursuit of pleasure with her. With every other villain, they talk on and on and make a silly mistake so the handsome but bland hero can save the day and come through. Newmar's Catwoman really only gets "caught" because she's bored and needs to be entertained. She keeps Batman alive because it's just more fun to confuse his noble little head(s)...

I can totally see you as the Japanese (J. Newmar-like) Feline Diva-tress :D Tops of your sharp ears to the tips of your pointy black heels, skin coated in the shiniest wet-look latex with your waist tightly corseted into two teeny-tiny bends that BURST only to feature your generously curvacious ass! Members of the weaker sexed superheros and humans alike all fall to their knees at your heels just from the sound of your purr-like voice, taunting and teasing their predicament of having to oblige your every whim regardless of how humiliating or painful it may be for them. What heaven...

Lol I hope no Hollywood entertainment lawyers are reading this. Fun observations. I seen Sheryl Crowe showing her sexy feet in a video and could only guess she would like them worshipped. Daisey Fuentes too, she's so fine and used to show off her feet on MTV.

Wow, this thread has me thinking, now I'm guessing:

Bill Clinton, I would imagine, would probably be up for trying anything at least once.

Jim Carey may be into double domme heavy corpral, being punched & kicked by Women & maybe ballbusting (after I saw an appearance of him on Oprah, the way he kept joking around with the Women on that show, I always had a feeling that he may be into being beat up by Women & if I remember right, Jenny McCarthy was always punching guys on that show Singled Out).

George Clooney seems like he would like the riding crop, standing in the corner & being told he's very bad & needs to be punished.

Howard Stern, Regis, Letterman, Eddie Murphy, Enrique Inglesias, Tommy Lee, Quentin Tarantino are definitely total footfreaks.

Charlie Sheen is supposed to be a footfreak, rumor has it.

Pamela Anderson has definitely had Her feet worshipped by Tommy Lee & probably others.

Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Rosario Dawson, Tanya Roberts & Shannon Elizabeth probably either had Their feet worshipped or at least would like to.

Tyra is always teasing Quenten Tarantino with Her feet every time he's on Her show.

Wow, I haven't seen that show in so long, I can't remember but I'm sure You're absolutely right. She probably could have taken over the world in 20 minutes if She really wanted to. All I remember was, once She was in that suit, I was in love & I pretty much couldn't focus on anything else, even the plot.

I was never really into collecting comics, I tried it once for a few months & I got bored & sold them but other people told me that in a lot of the comics, Batman & Catwoman had an on & off love affair going on, that they were in love but their relationship had so many complexities that they kept breaking up.

• 1 year later...

Tickle. Torture.

I love how those two words go together.

It isn't entirely just tickling because it is forced, so it is torture. It is like something sweet and something evil going hand in hand..

Ya... isn't that evil ..I mean sweet ;)

The ultimate 'stop it I love it!'. I don't know what other fetish is like that.. do you?

You know you love it :P

• 7 months later...

Well, You are talented at giving it... somewhat :) But when you were tied spread eagle to the silver table with your oh so sensitive feet cuffed to the end of the cage... Well, I can't remember may more beautiful moments, or a more beautiful smile/cry/beg face or tone :) You were living art.

And you KNOW you loved it ;)