Mistress Vu's Secret...

Guest Mistress Kang

I've recruited another member into the cult of Bikram!! LOL Vu has committed to a 30/30 challenge (30 classes in 30 days) - I couldn't believe it when she agreed! As usual, I was searching for a yoga partner and was running out of options LOL I got Seung and Ahn to take a couple of classes with me a while back. Ahn is now a "kick-ass"-boxer working on her 8-pack ;-) Zhao says she prefers other styles of yoga (Hatha?). Choi is a gym rat LOL I also got Ree to do about a month of Bikram (not sure if she's still doing it - are you?!)

Even though I know Vu has never exercised a day in her life (yes she has naturally lean and muscular triceps and calves!) and seems like she practically lives off of pork buns and ramen - I had to try. As of today, I think she's done about 7-8 classes and I've already noticed a change in her petite physique! ;-)

If you've seen her recently, have you noticed a change?! If you're going to see her soon, let me know what you think! ;-) Bikram is the gift that keeps on giving...LOL For example: stronger legs for crushing your skull!

I've recruited another member into the cult of Bikram!! LOL Vu has committed to a 30/30 challenge (30 classes in 30 days) - I couldn't believe it when she agreed! As usual, I was searching for a yoga partner and was running out of options LOL I got Seung and Ahn to take a couple of classes with me a while back. Ahn is now a "kick-ass"-boxer working on her 8-pack ;-) Zhao says she prefers other styles of yoga (Hatha?). Choi is a gym rat LOL I also got Ree to do about a month of Bikram (not sure if she's still doing it - are you?!)

Even though I know Vu has never exercised a day in her life (yes she has naturally lean and muscular triceps and calves!) and seems like she practically lives off of pork buns and ramen - I had to try. As of today, I think she's done about 7-8 classes and I've already noticed a change in her petite physique! ;-)

If you've seen her recently, have you noticed a change?! If you're going to see her soon, let me know what you think! ;-) Bikram is the gift that keeps on giving...LOL For example: stronger legs for crushing your skull!

Mistress Kang:

I haven't seen the Little Darling for a while but another song reverberates in my head.

Billy Joel singing "I Love You Just The Way You Are."

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mistress Kang,

It's almost 30 days. Has Ms Vu kept her commitment?

Ray

• 2 weeks later...