Mistress Lahiri: Not for the Faint of Heart

Dashan

Fellow perverts and connoisseurs of feet, fetishes, and female domination, may I recommend to you the delightfully twisted and lovely M. Lahiri?

I was minding my own business in session recently, desperately and inadequately trying to please my mistress, when into the room sauntered the lovely M. Lahiri.

At the risk of offending M. Zhao, (this is a perilous risk), I must say that M. Lahiri is even more lovely, domineering, and just plain sexy than her photos portray. I quaked in her presence. She is voluptuous, and curvaceous, like an exotic Southeast Asian sister of Head Mistress Kang.

M. Lahiri only blessed me with a few well-placed brutal strikes of her crop, but it was enough to not only frustrate me, but to show me her capabilities.

She is a spicy, unique flavor of pro-domme and I am convinced that she will be a huge success at the FF; do yourself a favor and see if you can schedule a session with her.

Dashan,

You simply underestimate the power of suggestion. In fact, I had no mind to be offended until I read the third line of your post.

If I am around next time you are desperately and inadequately trying to please your mistress, I will show you the full extent of the consequence of offending my photography skills.

:D

Fellow perverts and connoisseurs of feet, fetishes, and female domination, may I recommend to you the delightfully twisted and lovely M. Lahiri?

I was minding my own business in session recently, desperately and inadequately trying to please my mistress, when into the room sauntered the lovely M. Lahiri.

At the risk of offending M. Zhao, (this is a perilous risk), I must say that M. Lahiri is even more lovely, domineering, and just plain sexy than her photos portray. I quaked in her presence. She is voluptuous, and curvaceous, like an exotic Southeast Asian sister of Head Mistress Kang.

M. Lahiri only blessed me with a few well-placed brutal strikes of her crop, but it was enough to not only frustrate me, but to show me her capabilities.

She is a spicy, unique flavor of pro-domme and I am convinced that she will be a huge success at the FF; do yourself a favor and see if you can schedule a session with her.

why thank you, Dashan! It was a pleasure to meet you, and let me just say that you held your composure remarkably well. Although I do not say this often, I was impressed :)

P.S. - you might want to watch out for MZhao now that you have incurred her wrath :P