Its a bird....its a plane....its Mistress Tran

The other week I decided to do something I have always wanted to do: Flying Trapeze. I had such a good time and for someone who has a big fear of heights (yes, I have fears), this was a big deal.

After learning a few tricks, I am eager to cont. my lessons....its a great arm and leg work out!

It did make me think about a Circus role play. I would be the Ring Master (of course) and my circus would consist of many other "acts" such as:

- The Bearded "Lady"

- Dancing Pony

- Taming the "Lion"

- Clowns

- Tight rope

- Magician with "disappearing" acts

Who would like to run away to Mistress Tran's Circus of Trouble?

post-12299-0-26768900-1343518846_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-14955100-1343518856_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-88711700-1343518866_thumb.jpg

The other week I decided to do something I have always wanted to do: Flying Trapeze. I had such a good time and for someone who has a big fear of heights (yes, I have fears), this was a big deal.

After learning a few tricks, I am eager to cont. my lessons....its a great arm and leg work out!

It did make me think about a Circus role play. I would be the Ring Master (of course) and my circus would consist of many other "acts" such as:

- The Bearded "Lady"

- Dancing Pony

- Taming the "Lion"

- Clowns

- Tight rope

A Circus of Trouble sounds quite entertaining....especially with such an astounding Ring Master. I believe You would bring a whole new meaning to the tight rope.

I always enjoyed watching the female lion tamers with their skimpy outfits and long whip keeping the lions at bay. It seemed like there was always one lion who would resist and draw some additional punishment. That is the one that I relate to.

- The Bearded "Lady"

- Dancing Pony

- Taming the "Lion"

- Clowns

- Tight rope

WOW! That looks like so much fun! A friend of mine went a few weeks ago and had a blast!

I definitely want to run away with the Circus of Trouble. I could be "World's Sweatiest Man" :) !

What's so scary about that, sod? I can't imagine why that kind of imagery would strike fear into your heart ^.^ If it were more a carnival, one could even play ring-toss with the thing that you apparently fear! Toss the leather donut...

Those are great pics!! Congratulations on getting over your fears to accomplish such a feat. Now if I could get over my fear of large phalluses attached to beautiful women :P

What's so scary about that, sod? I can't imagine why that kind of imagery would strike fear into your heart ^.^ If it were more a carnival, one could even play ring-toss with the thing that you apparently fear! Toss the leather donut...

Mistress Choi, to the best of my recollection, that's not how you Ladies like to use them ;)

Respectfully submitted--The Circus of Trouble might also feature some carnival games, (although some would probably not be so new) such as:

Skee-Ball

Whack-a-Mole

Ring The Bell(s)—where relative success is measured in decibels

Fill The Balloon (water gun, clown’s mouth, exploding balloon)

Milk Bottle Throw—softballs thrown to knock object off small stand

And the crossover sideshow/game: Bang the Bearded Lady

Oh, and no sword swallower?