Public Humiliation

Mistress Tran

I got this text from a friend......it was one of those Autocorrect fails but made for an interesting conversation.

I think it was suppose to say Public Enemy #1......but doesn't it take Public Humiliation to a whole new level?

It sure does! Of all the Individuals to send a text of that nature to.

Not only a public enema, but an enema made of the rotten sewage water than puddles in chinatown!

Now that would be a seriously wretched way to compound the stinkfest!

...and I really love how You take things of a whole new level and bring them to yet a completely other level. I will always be fascinated by Your vivid imagination.

......but doesn't it take Public Humiliation to a whole new level?

LOL, it sure does. Like making your subbie expel all that dirty enema water while you stand right there in front of him and make him look you in the eyes while he shats and splats all over the toilet. Any subs want to fess up to having this done to them?

LOL, it sure does. Like making your subbie expel all that dirty enema water while you stand right there in front of him and make him look you in the eyes while he shats and splats all over the toilet. Any subs want to fess up to having this done to them?

Mistress Tran,

I am curious about your thoughts on this type of humiliation?

LW

I think this is a great type of humiliation as I myself would hate to have someone watch me shit out all that filthy water. Im not humiliated by much as I am pretty self confident (and as you all know, anything that I expel is a gift to this world) but I think having a beautiful Mistress watch you as you do your filthy deed- is quite humiliating.

A public enema would be on another level of mortified! Oh how I wish I could subject someone to that!

Mistress Tran,

I am curious about your thoughts on this type of humiliation?

LW

Now a 'public enema' in front of other Mistresses or Subs would not suffice. It must be in front of a 'vanilla' audience. Perhaps a group of young student nurses or home care assistants in training. Maybe having to make eye contact with each of them (as per Ms. Jung) and answer questions?

"Does it hurt when your bowels are full like that, Sir?"

"Mister, do you always get wood when you get an enema?" (Maybe the teacher/instructor comments "Gee, Mandy ,you have sharp eyes. It would be easy to miss such a small erect penis!")

"Mandy, I don't think he enjoys the actual enema. He's just a perverted older man and lets face it, you and your classmates are all attractive young ladies. Actually, why don't you gals wait here while I speak with Ms. Kang. Perhaps she will allow us to see a male masturbate to ejaculation. Men make the silliest facial expressions when they ejaculate. LOL"

Mandy then walks over to the poor sap and really gets in his face. "Gee, must suck to be you right now, huh?"

ill gladly be your enema slut

And subject yourself to ultimate humiliation?

If I did a public enema whoever witnesses it would be traumatized for life. They would have post traumatic stress disorder nightmares for years :D

You'd be surprised at what a strong stomach I have. I can see how it would be traumatizing for most, however for me, pure entertainment!

Now a 'public enema' in front of other Mistresses or Subs would not suffice. It must be in front of a 'vanilla' audience. Perhaps a group of young student nurses or home care assistants in training. Maybe having to make eye contact with each of them (as per Ms. Jung) and answer questions?

"Does it hurt when your bowels are full like that, Sir?"

"Mister, do you always get wood when you get an enema?" (Maybe the teacher/instructor comments "Gee, Mandy ,you have sharp eyes. It would be easy to miss such a small erect penis!")

"Mandy, I don't think he enjoys the actual enema. He's just a perverted older man and lets face it, you and your classmates are all attractive young ladies. Actually, why don't you gals wait here while I speak with Ms. Kang. Perhaps she will allow us to see a male masturbate to ejaculation. Men make the silliest facial expressions when they ejaculate. LOL"

Mandy then walks over to the poor sap and really gets in his face. "Gee, must suck to be you right now, huh?"

Well, it's for the greater good. Our amusement.

Mistress you are like an inverted Charms Blow Pop. Bubble Gum on the outside and a hard interior.

LOL, love it! What a clever analogy :) I may even be a multi layered inverted blow pop. Soft, sweet bubble gum on the outside, hard interior. But wait, keep sucking, and, lucky you, more sweet bubble gum! But suck a little further, only to find another and final, inpenetrable, hard surface.

• 1 year later...

I love the use of the word "shat" as past tense for shit :)