Fetish(es)?! - For the Ladies of the Fortress!

Guest Mistress Kang

I was going to reply to Mistress Ree's question in the Devotee Forum but realized she was only asking our "devotees" so I'm creating my *own* post (lol) and of course Mistress Ree and ALL of the ladies are welcome to answer ;-)

So ladies, what are your fetish(es) and when did you first have the urge for it (perhaps it was before you even realized it was an actual fetish!). Why or how do you think this fetish developed? I would guess that you get to play most of them out in session but are there other ways you play it? Do you have fetishes you don't play out in session either because you cannot or prefer not to? If so, what are they are why? And if not in session, then how if at all?

what are your fetish(es) and when did you first have the urge for it (perhaps it was before you even realized it was an actual fetish!). Why or how do you think this fetish developed? I would guess that you get to play most of them out in session but are there other ways you play it? Do you have fetishes you don't play out in session either because you cannot or prefer not to? If so, what are they are why? And if not in session, then how if at all?

Well i feel a little hypocritical to be saying this after having started a thread asking others, but i don't have any! :o Currently, that is... As of yet i haven't found anything that arouses me. So boring, i know. However, i have a vague suspicion that working at the Fortress might cause a fetish or two to be realized if for no other reason than that i will be exposed to a greater variety of them. Golden showers, for example, i am interested in and eager to experiment with but, for the time being at least, more out of curiosity and less because they genuinely arouse me. So who knows? Maybe i'll try it and love it!

Oh, fetishes. Who has those?? I'm definitely vanilla!! :lol: (That, by the way, was a joke.)

I'm not sure if it counts as an actual fetish, but being on the giving end of heavy corporal gives me a feeling of extreme satisfaction. As many of my subs know, I am a huge fan of red bottoms and the lovely whistling noises that certain implements make. I believe it really became apparent to me when I started at the Fortress, as unfortunately I rarely get to play with toys outside of our hallowed walls.

On a vainer note, as some of you have clothing or shoe fetishes, I may just have a fetish for how I look in shiny black stuff. For me, wearing shiny black stuff translated into power and intimidation - I wonder why! - and I loved the feeling. This started back when I was around 14 or so, as I thought that black latex and PVC were just the sexiest things out there, along with really lush velvet, sumptuous fabrics and delicate lace. I've been known to buy clothing or yards of fabric to roll around naked in at home. Perhaps I have a bit of a tactile fetish...if anyone can describe it better, be my guest :-)

Ok, time for me to answer my own post..

I think one of my fetishes first showed up in my life when I was about 14 years old. I had a small group of friends - 2 other girls and 2 boys (5 of us all together). I'm not sure which one of the boys we feminized first - my boyfriend or my friend's boyfriend. It started out as a group activity (1 boy and 2 or 3 girls), convincing the boy to first let us innocently apply make up on his face. We would always have to do some hair removal of either slight facial hair and/or eyebrow shaping! ;-) After we successfully painted his face like a girl, we'd convince him to try on some of our clothes which would lead to shaving of the legs, arms and armpits! ;-)) It was kind of a power trip to know we were able to convince these boys to do something they'd NEVER do on their own or around other people. It was kind of like our little secret of controlling him, making him into "our" girl and in a little way, humiliating him, and having fun at the same time! After doing it a few times as a small group, I did it with my boyfriend in privacy. One day I told him I would finally kiss him if he put some of my lipstick on first ;-) I think that's when it became somewhat sexual. We didn't have sex while he was dressed as a girl or anything but I felt powerful just knowing he would do something he knew and felt was so taboo because I asked and he wanted to please me!

These days I don't play this particular fetish out anywhere but in session. Recently, a devoted sissy slave of mine has told me that he wants to take a break from forced femme play. Of course it saddens me but I have enough other interests which we share to keep our sessions entertaining and fulfilling.

I am a woman of many a fetish. :twisted:

However I cant say I'm really sure when it started. I assume I've always been this way and the "fetishes" just became more clear cut over time. I know I became sure of my inner kink in around the 7th grade when I read Anne Rice's "beauty" saga. That was when I realized that BDSM was a real thing. I think my exact thoughts were somewhere along the lines of: "omg other people think this sort of thing is hot? I'm not just a freak? ALRIGHT!" (aw 7th grade girls)

I'm a very visceral person, open to experimentation and discovery of different aspects of myself. When I was really young I had this odd fascination with the marquis de sade, caligula and nero. (I only say odd because usually tweens are into the latest pop icons, not long dead masochist and hedonists)

I think more than any actual act of fetishism, for me its always been about power. There is something truly intoxicating about power play. My heart is pounding just thinking about it actually. Its almost too hard to talk about because there is so much to say about it. When I think about someone giving themselves to me, really offering themselves bodily and emotionally, to become a vessel of pain or pleasure at my whim... It's like a shot of adrenaline.

Wow, I'm a little out of breath. :twisted:

On a lighter note, I have this weird beard thing. Its not that beards turn me on per say. But I'm really partial to people with beards. Mustaches are alright I guess, but beards are just fun pull-able face rugs. I think its comes from a secret desire to have a beard to stroke pensively when I'm deep in thought.

I'm also very voyeuristic. I love the idea of watching people doing the nasty with or without their knowledge. But it works both ways, I love the idea of being watched... provided it was by someone I don't actually know... that could just lead to awkwardness.

There is also the whole pain thing. Obvious I would think. I just feel that especially in a sexually charged environment a little (or a lot) of pain can go a long way. I always just assumed I was just very feral. ha!

OH GOD! And the one thing that always gets me. I love knowing that I'm turning someone on.... but I think that really just goes back to the power aspect, so... nevermind.

Oddly enough though, role play has never been a major turn on for me. I'm not sure why as the idea sounds tempting enough. However I think maybe I'm just to grounded in myself to imagine myself being anyone else... if that makes sense. I mean it is FUN to be other people, but I could never pull it off in a sexual setting.

Oh my, I feel like I'm ranting, and there is still so much to say. Essentially, in summation AHN = PERVERT.

But anyone that knows what the coin on my kitty tat says would know that. :twisted:

Hm..where to begin...

For one, I've always been very aware of my sexuality. I started masturbating when I was four. I know this is is off topic, but since we're divulging our inner secrets..

So I developed a vampire fetish when I was in middle school. The idea of everlasting life mingled with immortal beauty was enticing, but the act of drawing blood through sharp fangs really did it for me. Not only did I want to grow some sharp fangs and try them out, I wanted my jugular to be punctured by some pale, thin, mysterious vampire creature. I wanted to be inducted into a coven of vampires that lived in a dark, creepy place. I wanted to hunt other humans and hold them in my arms as I pierced their flesh with my fangs..The intimacy of killing someone like that seems like a sadistic romantic fairy tale..

Somewhere between high school and college I developed voyeuristic tendencies. I once convinced a high school boyfriend to do it with me on a church playground. Just like Ahn, the thrill of watching or being watched is immeasurably exciting. I even blush a little when I witness PDA. But I own binoculars and am not afraid to use them...so watch out.

xo

Fetishes, fantasies, and fun oh my!

For me, I don't know when or how my some of fetishes started. I don't even think I realized they started until they were already in full bloom.

Similar to Mistress Kang, I've always found great pleasure in applying make up to my old boyfriends and guy friends, or even just the challenge of begging them to let me do and the satisfaction when they gave. Nothing too crazy, just things like nail polish, eye shadow, some lip gloss, Ooo and definitely mascara (why is it that so many men are blessed with such beautiful lashes?!). I'm hoping to find a very special Sissy all my own ;)

I've alway gotten off on getting my way with men either through pure charm and batting eyelashes or with a quick, sharp tongue and some clever manipulation. This I can kind of guess where it came from. I was a pretty late bloomer. Guys/boys didn't really start noticing me until I was around 17. And I know that hardly qualifies as a "late bloomer" but in my school, boys and girls were "going out" and "hooking up" since were around 11 years old in 6th grade! Man, did I feel left out! So here I am 6 years later, and all of a sudden guys my age and men (real live men!) start paying me some attention. And I loved it! From it just kind of escalated, from getting the attention to wanting to be in full control. Interesting stuff, huh?

I haven't thought about my high school days in awhile. Hmm, now this got me fired up. I would love to get to play out something from high school in a session real soon :)

So here I am 6 years later, and all of a sudden guys my age and men (real live men!) start paying me some attention. And I loved it! From it just kind of escalated, from getting the attention to wanting to be in full control. Interesting stuff, huh?

That's really interesting Jung and leads me to think a little more about myself. I can definitely relate to that; i was chubby and a dorrrrrk in school. Sure i had boyfriends, but, ah i don't know they never said stuff like "omg you are so beautiful," which i think is something every girl secretly wants to hear deep down. Anyway, it wasn't really been until the last couple of years that i started getting hit on at bars or on the street, and honks or catcalls and called adjectives like "beautiful", "gorgeous", or "hot". And yeah i know most of the time it's from guys that are SO not my type, and (the catcalls at least) are a little annoying and maybe some might say degrading but deep down i realize i love the attention! SO VAIN lol! And so it seems like the next step up would be a loyal sub (or twenty!) who worship me so much i can do whatever i want to them.

For me, I started really early. I found out at a young age that if I went into "princess" mode, I could get pretty much whatever I wanted!

Once, when I was 5, I had a playdate with a little boy my own age. But he was not very cooperative and didn't want to play the games I wanted to play, so I tricked him into sitting in a chair and tying him up. I left him there for an hour or so and played by myself outside, while he watched from the window and struggled to get free. He never did... :twisted:

Same boy also let me dress him up in girl's clothes and my Halloween wig (poor thing was probabaly traumatized after me!) The sense of power and absolute control was very exciting and extremely addicting. LOL now you know I was evil from the very beginning!

I have to admit that it's mildly thrilling to transform a boy face into a girl face.. and has always been a hobby of mine. I wouldn't call it a fetish, and at this point in my life, I've done it to so many boys/men that it's become almost a job.. :shock: But I do love a good challenge. A burly beard that gets clean shaven off is a good start. Any takers..? Woffy?

xo

I have to admit that it's mildly thrilling to transform a boy face into a girl face.. and has always been a hobby of mine. I wouldn't call it a fetish, and at this point in my life, I've done it to so many boys/men that it's become almost a job.. :shock: But I do love a good challenge. A burly beard that gets clean shaven off is a good start. Any takers..? Woffy?

xo

Mistress Zhao,

Just what are you suggesting here?

Ray

Mistress Ahn,

Thats impossible!! I'm sure those boys were fine but you're a true goddess:-)

d/leatherwings

Ps And your fetish tell all...damn! Can't wait for my next trip to the FF.

I agre with mistress Zhao. I lvoe transforming boys into girls. I've been doing it to my boyfriends since junior high. Its amazing what boys will do for affection.

The sad part though is that most of the times, my boys have looked better in my clothes than I do. :lol:

Dear Mistress Kang,

This has been my favorite posted topic to date. Thanks for asking all the lovely ladies of The Fortress to openly discuss their fetish(es). The fact that each Mistress was so open, really gave some excellent insight into this amazing group of beautiful ladies. I noticed that your fetish of Femme Play was a recurring theme with a number of the Mistresses, I hadn't known it was so popular with the ladies and although I have never experienced such play, I would gladly be your fembot.

Mistress Ahn:

OMG...What can I say. If it wasn't for your line of WOW, I'm a little out of breath, I think you would still be typing. One of the first posts that I made after being captivated by your stunning beauty was in regard to your kitty tattoo. I was able to connect with so much of what you wrote and to self proclaim AHN=PERVERT, in my mind just confirms what I already felt for so long, AHN=PERFECTION!

Mistress Ree:

I will naturally avoid anything resembling a catcall, but I think that it was obvious that I had an extreme interest in you right from the start and an immediate attraction to you as well, so much so, that I would love to be one of your loyal subs who worships you so much that you can do whatever you want with me. BTW... I would love to experiment with and explore in great detail your curiosity for golden showers.

mZ:

I love the fact that you so openly divulged to masturbating at the tender age of four, in my mind that definitely puts you ahead of the curve. I have always felt a certain connection to you and adore your voyeuristic tendencies as well as your Vampire fetish, I clearly want you to pierce my flesh with your fangs so that I may spend all eternity seeking your affections. If I ever had an after life soul mate, my choice would be clear. xoxoxo

Switch Choi:

Just the mere thought and image of you at home rolling around naked in yards of fabric excites the Hell out of me. I find that, as well as you, to be extremely sexy.

Mistress Seung:

I am interested in the fact that you admit to being evil from the very beginning, as well as the fact that you find power and absolute control to be very exciting and extremely addictive. I would actually love to see you in "princess" mode.

Mistress Jung:

I love the fact that you know that you have the ability of getting your way with men through your charm, beauty, sharp tongue and clever manipulation. Late bloomer or not, what man wouldn't jump at the chance to be your very own special sissy?

I hope that my comments are welcome, as I feel only love for all the beautiful ladies of The Fortress, as this Forum gives such a wonderful opportunity to express those feelings.

So I developed a vampire fetish when I was in middle school. The idea of everlasting life mingled with immortal beauty was enticing, but the act of drawing blood through sharp fangs really did it for me. Not only did I want to grow some sharp fangs and try them out, I wanted my jugular to be punctured by some pale, thin, mysterious vampire creature. I wanted to be inducted into a coven of vampires that lived in a dark, creepy place. I wanted to hunt other humans and hold them in my arms as I pierced their flesh with my fangs..The intimacy of killing someone like that seems like a sadistic romantic fairy tale..

mZ,

I came across something that could help you live the dream of being a vampire. But of course without plastic fangs and makeup.

http://www.urban-collector.com/blood-en ... 91652.html

Even has the same nutritional makeup as actual blood (protein, electrolytes, iron) but with a fruit punch taste instead of an icky coppery taste. 6 bucks American per pack. Plus it has the same consistency, colour, and looks just like the actual stuff. I wonder if it stains the same way :twisted:

-Monokuro

mZ,

I came across something that could help you live the dream of being a vampire. But of course without plastic fangs and makeup.

Even has the same nutritional makeup as actual blood (protein, electrolytes, iron) but with a fruit punch taste instead of an icky coppery taste. 6 bucks American per pack. Plus it has the same consistency, colour, and looks just like the actual stuff. I wonder if it stains the same way :twisted:

-Monokuro

COOL, it's like True Blood! hehehehehe.

mZ,

-Monokuro

Monokuro,

While I totally appreciate your research, this would be a sorry substitute for a warm, writing body.

xo

Mistress Zhao,

Ray

You'd make a great Mrs. Doubtfire :lol:

xo

Mistress Zhao,

Ray

You'd make a great Mrs. Doubtfire :lol:

OMG!

YES!

I second that! This has to happen!

Monokuro,

While I totally appreciate your research, this would be a sorry substitute for a warm, writing body.

I feel that could be arranged, mZ. ;) My buddy has fallen in love with a vampire. Maybe she could share him with you?

-Monokuro

ps: It makes me feel better about myself knowing a friend likes a girl who likes the taste of her own blood.