My first Session with Mistress Choi

Brutus

I've visited the fortress three times is the past month and the experience just keeps getting better and better. For my third session Mistress Ree recommended Mistress Choi, and I am happy that I took her advice. Mistress Choi is super sexy and a whole lot of fun, shes is also really funny. No matter how hard I try to hide it the ladies of the fortress seem to discover very quickly how ticklish I am. Mistress Choi took great pleasure in getting me all tied up an then tickling me until I was out of breath and begging for mercy. She is so good that while I'm not into pain at one point I almost considered begging her to cane me just so the tickling would stop. Between all the tickling she would reward me by allowing me to worship her feet, so the torture was well worth it. Mistress Choi is fantastic and I highly recommend her and I can't wait for my fourth session at the fortress!

Hello Mistress Kang, thank you but credit for the name should actually go to Mistress Zhao, she came up with it as my safe word. I probably shouldn't admit to it but tickling really is my kryptonite and Mistress Choi was really a master at finding all of my sensitive spots and making me squirm. That is a great way to describe her fingers as "Dancing Flames" because when she was done with me I was out of breath and sweating!

I would also like to thank you Mistress Kang for running such and excellent establishment; I really can't wait to go back!