Prisoner session with Mistress Tran

SubJJ

I just did my third session at the Fortress this year. All three sessions were great and have never been disappointed. My session yesterday was prisoner/interrogation session with Mistress Tran. I was spying for the US and I was caught. The session started with me as a prisoner of Agent Tran. Her job was to extract information from me by any "means necessary". I requested an intense session where I would get the feel of being a real prisoner. Agent Tran gave me everything I requested, and much more. Besides my wishes she added in a few of her own surprises. During the entire two hour session she never let up, and she kept me off balance the entire time. The cage in the steel room played a big part of our play and she used to her maximum advantage. She gave me a safe word and I almost had to use several times, but she was always able to sense that I had reached my breaking point and she was able "ease up" just in time. I was given a little time to recover and the “torture” started all over again. If anyone is considering this type of session I suggest you ask for Mistress Tran. I can't imagine anyone doing it better.

Hi subjj:

I had a wonderful time with this role play. Interrogation and kidnapping scenes tend to come naturally for me....hmm I wonder why? :-P

You did a great job trying to keep quiet but like I said before, I am very good at making men talk and I will always get what I want....no matter what the cost!

Till next time and I look forward to collaborating on another exciting role play!

Sub JJ,

I've sessioned with Mistress Tran twice, once with Mistress Jung. Everytime was a pleasure and an adventure. So I have no doubt that a prisoner interrogation by Mistress Tran would be mind bending predicament but full of unforgettable memories. I can't wait to see Mistress Tran again.

whip