German and French Fortress site translations!

Mistress Kang

Our German and French site translations now live:

http://www.fortressn...om/de/index.php

http://www.fortressn...om/fr/index.php

For those of you whom are native speakers, proofreading and corrections would be appreciated!

Dear Ms. Kang,

I am surprised by the quite high standard of the german translation...

there are a few mistakes, which could almost be taken as misstyping

instead of a real mistake... the "," is used a few times too rarely

and in some words there is one letter wrong and I found one or two

wrong grammar cases.... but all in all I would not fix that... it could

happen, that, already now, german speaking tourists would expect

you to communicate German with them...

and I guess it is wanted, that the "Gallery" is not translated at all?

Best wishes

tommygermany

Dear Ms. Kang,

I am surprised by the quite high standard of the german translation...

there are a few mistakes, which could almost be taken as misstyping

instead of a real mistake... the "," is used a few times too rarely

and in some words there is one letter wrong and I found one or two

wrong grammar cases.... but all in all I would not fix that... it could

happen, that, already now, german speaking tourists would expect

you to communicate German with them...

and I guess it is wanted, that the "Gallery" is not translated at all?

Best wishes

tommygermany

Nearly all our German customers speak perfect English, it is more of a courtesy and a way to let them know they are welcome and wanted. Being a tourist in NYC is expensive, all the more so if you go to a rip-off place. I think Fortress is a pretty cool experience to have if you are visiting.

It would be great to get a review on a German language BDSM forum with a link to the German translation *hint* *hint* ;-)

Nearly all our German customers speak perfect English, it is more of a courtesy and a way to let them know they are welcome and wanted. Being a tourist in NYC is expensive, all the more so if you go to a rip-off place. I think Fortress is a pretty cool experience to have if you are visiting.

It would be great to get a review on a German language BDSM forum with a link to the German translation *hint* *hint* :wink:

Dear Ms. Kang,

I am not active on any other forum than this...

but I can have "a look around" and see, if it is

possible to post the link somewhere.

Have a great weekend

That would be really awesome!! Thanks tommy :)

Dear Ms. Kang,

that is the reply, that I got, as I wanted to post the link on a german fetish related website:

URLs die geeignet sind eine andere BDSM Seite zu bewerben, möchten wir nicht im Forum gepostet sehen, da die potentielle Möglichkeit solche Beiträge zur Bewerbung seiner eigenen BDSM relevanten Seite zu nutzen, zu Missbrauch des Forums führen würde. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür und posten Sie grundsätzlich keine URLs zu BDSM Seiten im Forum.

it says, that they do not want to have URLs postet, that would advertise for other BDSM related sites, on their Forum... fearing, that the forum could be abused for advertisement reasons... sorry...

you might get a better chance, if you create a german banner for the many so called top lists...

sorry, that i couldn't be of better help...

have a great start into this week :)

tg

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Kang,

that is the reply, that I got, as I wanted to post the link on a german fetish related website:

URLs die geeignet sind eine andere BDSM Seite zu bewerben, möchten wir nicht im Forum gepostet sehen, da die potentielle Möglichkeit solche Beiträge zur Bewerbung seiner eigenen BDSM relevanten Seite zu nutzen, zu Missbrauch des Forums führen würde. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür und posten Sie grundsätzlich keine URLs zu BDSM Seiten im Forum.

it says, that they do not want to have URLs postet, that would advertise for other BDSM related sites, on their Forum... fearing, that the forum could be abused for advertisement reasons... sorry...

you might get a better chance, if you create a german banner for the many so called top lists...

sorry, that i couldn't be of better help...

have a great start into this week :)

tg

Thanks tommy, I do appreciate your efforts ;-) Look forward to seeing you when you're in NYC next! Soon... :)

Thanks tommy, I do appreciate your efforts :wink: Look forward to seeing you when you're in NYC next! Soon... :)

Dear Ms. Kang,

you're welcome... did you create a banner, that can be postet on german bdsm search engines? I am sure this could work...

And then it is now about 3 more weeks before I will be in NYC...

I am really wondering, what will be expecting me this time...

Have a great sunday evening and a good week

tg