any gamers?

Mistress Ahn

Does anyone on this forum play video games?

Aw man, probably selling to the wrong crowd with this topic but I dont care. I likes what I likes.

So tonight I went to get Halo ODST, but realized that I dont have my 360 (as I'm pet sitting for a friend).

I went for the midnight release and was SOOO ready to pwn sum n00bs, when the crushing reality set in. I'm not going to get to play til tomorrow. n00bs must die another day I'm afraid... and my wrath will be taken by the next sub to walk through ffs doors. hehehe. My misfortune is your pain! :lol: + :twisted:

And if there actually is anyone on this forum that can talk game with me... omgsrsly how sweet does borderlands look?

Mistress Ahn,

Oh my god a gaming Mistress! With such a revelation I know more than five guys who would propose to you knowing that you're hot, biologically female, and a gamer. I think you just overloaded my senses. Again.

And yes, Borderlands does look good I must say. Have you noticed that the movie Avatar takes place on Pandora as well? Oh course the Pandora in Borderlands isn't as lush but still.

-Can't control myself, Monokuro

Mistress Ahn,

I'm a gamer ..... and I've actually had that incorporated into a session before! This girl in Montreal challenged me to various Wii games. I'm a PC gamer mostly...not too experienced with the Wii .... so she pwnnned me every time. Getting pwnned resulted in increasingly nasty punishments. :twisted: I'm not sure what would have happened if I actually won against her .... I'm sure it wouldn't have been any less tormenting tho!

I'm sure any sub would love to be pwnned by you! I'd love to go against you some day .... although I would be fearful of what might ensue if I actually happened to beat you! :o

Beautiful Mistress Ahn,

A domme who likes video games - that is just too hot!! I never really got into Halo multiplayer but I liked the single player game. I just suck at multiplayer and keep getting my ass handed to me. Guess it would have been more fun if some of my friends gave a shit about video games but they don't. Would be cool to play Halo against you and let the the score difference between us determine how many hard kicks in my balls you would give me when I come in to the Fortress!

I just finished Batman Arkham Asylum which is an awesome game even if you are not into comics. The Joker's girlfriend Harlequinn is totally hot and "dommy" in the game. I just waited for the final battle with her and was planning to let her kick Batman's ass (or even better his balls!) but it did not play out that way. :cry: Kind of weird to be turned on by a video game character...

/Matt

• 2 weeks later...

True to my word Mistress Ahn, now 2nd time poster :)

I must say, Borderland looks pretty sick; however, I'm not too into RPG's... I'll still probably pick it up though because I'm a big first person shooter guy.... Call of duty 4 all the way. I can't wait for the new one to come out, I've actually sunk so low to the practice of team killing out of boredom (I know, I know... it is immature but hell, so is playing video games! Plus its really funny to hear how many jerks on xbox live say "really?... team killing... really?)

What are some other games your into?

For me, the past month I've been playing a lot of the bigs 2, cod4, nhl10, and of course have had a few drunken rockband nights.

True to my word Mistress Ahn, now 2nd time poster :)

I've actually sunk so low to the practice of team killing out of boredom (I know, I know... it is immature but hell, so is playing video games! Plus its really funny to hear how many jerks on xbox live say "really?... team killing... really?)

Team killing...really? ;)

Mistress Ahn, if you ever happen to find Bub09 tied to the table in the steel room please give him a few good wacks from me. Do your worst. I won't tell! :twisted:

I find it strange that I like to play halo b/c I generally suck HARD at FPS's... but not Halo... or Bioshock for that matter.

But maybe its because its more of a fantasy geared atmosphere.... though I dont see how that would make me a better gamer. But CoD4 and MTGS4 not so much. Though I did go to the virgin signing for MTGS4 and play just to watch Snake hump the ground when he was in stealth and complain about his back when you left him in crouch too long, or my personal favorite, the nut shot attack. lol

I'm more of an RPG/Hack'n'slash sort of player. Though I am pretty bad ass at Soul Caliber.

I've got so many games lined up to play I just havent had time to play them.

Coolerg:

I've heard really good things about Arkham, I'm a HUGE Batman dork, and have an unhealthy amount of comics (in general). I was wary of playing the ame though because I am always a bit sketchy about playing games that are based on movies, or comics... (eg spiderman) But I guess I ought to give it a shot huh? Oh an getting turned on by VG characters totally not weird, if it was there would be no hentai. lol

Just PnP (pen and paper) D&D for me. Computer games get tedious, after working at a screen all day. Role playing that involves friends, dice and social interaction is much more satisfying to me.

NCC

I'm more of a MTG player than a D&D. Oh man,that was a REALLY geeky admission, everyone who liked me before just lost their boners lol. I agree about computer games. I'm not really big on PC gaming. But gimme a console and I'm there. Unless its a wii. I dont have one yet and am starting to notice that it finally has games that I REALLY want to play.

I find it strange that I like to play halo b/c I generally suck HARD at FPS's... but not Halo... or Bioshock for that matter.

But maybe its because its more of a fantasy geared atmosphere.... though I dont see how that would make me a better gamer. But CoD4 and MTGS4 not so much. Though I did go to the virgin signing for MTGS4 and play just to watch Snake hump the ground when he was in stealth and complain about his back when you left him in crouch too long, or my personal favorite, the nut shot attack. lol

I'm more of an RPG/Hack'n'slash sort of player. Though I am pretty bad ass at Soul Caliber.

Coolerg:

I've heard really good things about Arkham, I'm a HUGE Batman dork, and have an unhealthy amount of comics (in general). I was wary of playing the ame though because I am always a bit sketchy about playing games that are based on movies, or comics... (eg spiderman) But I guess I ought to give it a shot huh? Oh an getting turned on by VG characters totally not weird, if it was there would be no hentai. lol

Just PnP (pen and paper) D&D for me. Computer games get tedious, after working at a screen all day. Role playing that involves friends, dice and social interaction is much more satisfying to me.

NCC

I'm more of a MTG player than a D&D. Oh man,that was a REALLY geeky admission, everyone who liked me before just lost their boners lol. I agree about computer games. I'm not really big on PC gaming. But gimme a console and I'm there. Unless its a wii. I dont have one yet and am starting to notice that it finally has games that I REALLY want to play.

Good lord. Asian mistress into bdsm, 360 RPGs, comics, and MTG. Could you be any more perfect? I think not.

Dear Mistress Ahn,

Guilty as charged, used to have an Xbox, which today mostly live a semi-retired life as my DVD player via Media center. I did however spend an awful amount of money on new games each month, plus they never really had me hooked for a few weeks at the tops ( which I'm sure is just accidental and not per design at all ;) ).

I switched to mmo-rpgs a few year ago and it's a huge win in my book. Today I play WoW and EVE, and have looked at a few of the others. but while some of the newer have better graphics and innovative UI's I fall back to WoW as others have much less of an API for customisation, which I really find enhances the experience.

EVE on the other hand is amazing just based on the sheer scale of things with a single universe online with 30-40k people online at once, plus it's so unforgiving and brutal as if you loose a fight, that's pretty much it, your gear is gone and you if your lucky you didn't get 'podded'.

BTW, did a pug naxx run the other night and ended up seeing a strange resemblance in this toon while we where adjusting the group composition before KT, lets see if anyone can see it too or if I'm just weird. ( well just for the record, I'm probably weird :twisted: )

4214_2b42ce073045f816390035998b585636

So to wrap up, if your a gamer, play mmorpg's instead of buying heaps of Xbox or PSx games each month ( yea I know about chipping and had my xbox chipped, but that's a different moral discussion which if you get caught will be much more costly ), you don't only save money by not buying additional new games but you also got things to do which means you don't go to clubbing and eating at fancy restaurants each week. Use this extra money to visit Fortress each week and see now it's a double win.

Since most people who are not an addict to WarCrack might not know what I'm talking about I'll added an Youtube link to Naxxaramas the movie by Jack, which is an 3 year old video made by an French guild. Have a look if your curious and remember that doing these things involves getting between 10-25 people who in most cases never have meet face to face to learn how to work together and do the right thing. Hmm come to think of it this is probably not a good game for a Mistress to play as the shear frustration in other players ability or lack there of can be very frustrating.. Ok I'm rambling now so I'll stop here...

* WoW video:

* Eve Video:

HD.

Ms.Ahn,

Such a hipster chick babe like you, I can't picture you playing those atari type games! Do they still have pacman?

LoL. I'm hip but not a hipster. lol (isn't that the most hipster thing I could say?) But I used to have an unhealthy addiction to pong. I was always terrible at pacman though. I'd always panic and "waka" myself into a corner.

Good lord. Asian mistress into bdsm, 360 RPGs, comics, and MTG. Could you be any more perfect? I think not.

Totally possible! I could have orgasm vision and be a 5 star chef with the super amazing ability to expand and shrink my cup size at will. Oh! And have teleportation skills. Yea, then I'd be pretty amazing. lol

Dear Mistress Ahn,

Guilty as charged, used to have an Xbox, which today mostly live a semi-retired life as my DVD player via Media center. I did however spend an awful amount of money on new games each month, plus they never really had me hooked for a few weeks at the tops ( which I'm sure is just accidental and not per design at all ;) ).

I switched to mmo-rpgs a few year ago and it's a huge win in my book. Today I play WoW and EVE, and have looked at a few of the others. but while some of the newer have better graphics and innovative UI's I fall back to WoW as others have much less of an API for customisation, which I really find enhances the experience.

EVE on the other hand is amazing just based on the sheer scale of things with a single universe online with 30-40k people online at once, plus it's so unforgiving and brutal as if you loose a fight, that's pretty much it, your gear is gone and you if your lucky you didn't get 'podded'.

BTW, did a pug naxx run the other night and ended up seeing a strange resemblance in this toon while we where adjusting the group composition before KT, lets see if anyone can see it too or if I'm just weird. ( well just for the record, I'm probably weird :twisted: )

[attachment=0]whoAmI.JPG[/attachment]

So to wrap up, if your a gamer, play mmorpg's instead of buying heaps of Xbox or PSx games each month ( yea I know about chipping and had my xbox chipped, but that's a different moral discussion which if you get caught will be much more costly ), you don't only save money by not buying additional new games but you also got things to do which means you don't go to clubbing and eating at fancy restaurants each week. Use this extra money to visit Fortress each week and see now it's a double win.

Since most people who are not an addict to WarCrack might not know what I'm talking about I'll added an Youtube link to Naxxaramas the movie by Jack, which is an 3 year old video made by an French guild. Have a look if your curious and remember that doing these things involves getting between 10-25 people who in most cases never have meet face to face to learn how to work together and do the right thing. Hmm come to think of it this is probably not a good game for a Mistress to play as the shear frustration in other players ability or lack there of can be very frustrating.. Ok I'm rambling now so I'll stop here...

* WoW video:

* Eve Video:

HD.

There is a gaming rule that I live by. It's that friends dont let friends play WoW. I've seen what it can do to people and I refuse to get involved. I get sucked in enough by the games I play and I have to say, I love the closure tat comes with finishing a game, and wow is kindofa game that never ends. Not to say of course that I have a problem with people who play WoW (though I may take a few playful jabs at them) but I would just never do it.

I have a friend who's house flooded and there was literally shit in the water from his entire family, luckily the water was to the exact height of the bottom of his desk chair, so he just played WoW in his flooded room as people came in and fumigated and drained his room. My roommate has stayed up for days playing WoW. I have another friend who met a girl on WoW and is now "in love" with her though he had only seen 1 picture of her and they are now "inter-dating". I have another friend who payed REAL money for WoW money! WTF?!

And everyone who plays WoW tries to get me to play WoW... they're like Jehovah Witnesses and their Jesus is WoW. lol.

So in conclusion, friends don't let friends let play WoW, and I'm my best friend.

There is a gaming rule that I live by. It's that friends dont let friends play WoW. I've seen what it can do to people and I refuse to get involved. I get sucked in enough by the games I play and I have to say, I love the closure tat comes with finishing a game, and wow is kindofa game that never ends. Not to say of course that I have a problem with people who play WoW (though I may take a few playful jabs at them) but I would just never do it.

So in conclusion, friends don't let friends let play WoW, and I'm my best friend.

Fare enough, I don't claim it works for everyone. All I know is that it works fairly well for me as a way in which I save money and enjoy the game. While wow can be addictive, you could always give Ms. Kang your account details and she could use the parental settings to limit the access to the game to keep it from sucking you in to deeply. With 12 million people playing the game there will always be a few that over do it. :D

HD.

I'll share my feelings about WOW. I hope I don't offend anyone; if its your bag, I do not mean to bag on what might be something positive in your life. However, my experience with WOW was fairly bitter and in retrospect I regret the time in spent doing it. There were MANY times when I spent hours playing, and afterward I felt hollow, as though I just tossed out my most precious resource, my time, and got nothing for it. I also got bicipetal tendonitis which you don't want, trust me. I spend enough time at the computer as is working in IT. I was very into WOW right after I moved from SF to NYC and it kept me in touch with some friends, at the cost on non-engagement with my new home. One could meet people playing WOW but I cannot help but think that the time spent is not a good investment when compared to other avenues of meeting people.

I DID have some great times playing WOW. When I had two friends living with me in SF and we were in our mid-30 levels (me a warrior with a shaman and a priest - joy of two healers for the tank) we were the terror of Stranglethorn Vale, routinely taking down level 60s back when that was the cap. Some world PvP moments were well worth it. But I feel that kind of fun can be had in a game designed to NOT be a time pit.

Just remember you are going to die someday. No one ever said on their deathbed, I wish I ground more bog lords or got my Orc Shaman alt up to level 80. WOW plugs into a lot of the same brain circuits as gambling and addiction. I am wary of anything like that. PnP D&D has so many spontaneous uplifting moments, plus I get to drink scotch, eat delicious food and laugh with friends while we collaborate to write our own story. You'll never get tendinitis from rolling dice but I suppose a very sharp d4 could take out an eye if thrown hard enough.

Coolerg:

NCC

you play halo huh :)

and the batman game is super good and this is from a frank miller batman fan. mgs4 was really good online as well people did not like it as it was a hard game to learn the guns.

Mistress Ahn, when you said you were more of an MTG player than a D&D, did you mean Magic the Gathering? My brothers started playing about 14 years so I have been around the game for most of my life. When I began learning myself, I knew it was the game for me. It's the shizzzzz...

P.S. If that is what you meant...what colors do you like to play with?