Mistress Tran's Naked Free-for-All

John082

What fool would book two hours with Mistress Tran right before two hours with Mistresses Kang and Sunya? This fool. “What fools these mortal men be!”

The “warm-up” session was more of a tenderizing, such as is done to meat with a spiky metal mallet to spread it thin and make it pliant. I was properly Tranderized. And I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

The thick metal collar Mistress Tran squeezed and locked around my neck restricted my Adam’s apple and enabled Mistress Tran to lead me about on all fours—around the steel room.

Mistress Tran was uber-sexy, as always, this time in a skin-tight blue leather outfit (skirt, corset, half-jacket), fishnet stockings, and thigh-high leather boots. It was a sublime pleasure to clean her spittle from her boots with my tongue and worship at her feet.

The key to my collar lay at the bottom of a dog bowl filled with her urine and other effluvia, including the river of fear sweat coursing off my body.

Without spoiling the thrill of the unknown for future travelers, let us just say that when Mistress Tran says she’ll pump something up to 25, even when 10 feels unbearable—SHE WILL PUMP to 25. She did, and although my body wasn’t rendered asunder, it felt like it was. My ego was pulverized.

Getting the Hook is probably more pleasant in the Vaudeville sense, where one merely gets yanked off stage. With Mistress Tran it is a lesson in posture and compliance—a lesson which cannot be ignored.

I, for one, have always been intrigued by the time-travel paradox presented by movies such as The Terminator. However, The Tranminator presented a different paradox: voice activated electrodes attached to one’s (more sensitive regions) proceed in an infinite loop when the attachee starts screaming.

Baptized in her liquid gold, I eagerly swallowed her blessing (as if I had a choice, but if I did have a choice, I would have chosen to open my mouth and welcome her).

Mistress Tran trussed me up in quite the painful predicament, and a trap of sorts, that immobilized me and made me cringe each time there was an echo of footsteps in the hall—or a horn honking on the street. She proclaimed her ownership with felt marker all over my body, which at this point she owned inside and out. She had already laid siege to my soul.

Stripped of her clothing, but still wearing her fishnets and thigh-high leather boots, Mistress Tran puttered about the room, humming like a fifties housewife on television. Doo-dee-doo. Um-um-um. The incongruity of me (bound, pinched, collared, gagged, and rigged as a nipple booby-trap) while this petit fleur of powerful sexiness strolled around the room fully clothed in her naked allure was a peak of ecstasy for me.

But nothing compares to how Mistress Tran lit up when she started to use my sizable stomach as a punching bag. At first she kicked me with her heels on—quite impressive, since that means her kicks were as high as her perfect breasts—but then she took off her boots. With her feet bare, but for the fishnet thigh-highs, she had much better traction on the ground, and her kicks were powerful. The memory of her toes on the ground in those stockings causes a pleasant reaction in me even now as I type this. Powerful imagery. Mistress Tran clearly enjoyed my ability to withstand her kicks, and then she moved in like Rocky Balboa in the meatpacking plant, and went to work on me with her fists. She packs quite the wallop, and I saw unabashed joy wash across her face.

While I relish every bit of her precious perfection, it is her eyes that captivate me. Dark and mysterious, they are an enigma. I could never play poker with Mistress Tran. There is no hint whether her eyes conceal malice, dark schemes, pleasure, or disgust. Most likely it is all of those and more. Her brown/black jewels are deep and sensuous, and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and think I can see them taking my full measure. Then I shiver in delighted fear.

Mistress Tran left me broken and destroyed—exactly as I asked. Bravo!

Edited by Mistress Kang
to suit "Guest" audience...

Though I enjoy when men fear me....its so cute....I will say that we had a roleplay that called for him to be broken. He was a "free" man that i had captured and was training before I sold him to the Amazon Goddesses. I had to break him of this "free" will and ideas of manhood. He needed to be put in his place as a lowly servant. I, as a slave trainer, did my job...too well unfortunately as I broke my merchandise and was unable to sell him for the high cost of $00.01- which was what I was looking to get. Oh well.

Hopefully phred, you know your place and I will not have to take extreme measures to get you there.

That was your warm-up?

THAT WAS YOUR FREAKIN' WARM-UP?!?!?

I have an upcoming session with Mistress Tran next week. I was frightened, but now I'm downright terrified!!!

Oh, Lordy...

• 2 weeks later...