New to the fortress

mesukran

Hi!

I recommend reading the forum to see if there is a certain mistress you seem to connect with. It's a bit hard to truly see who would be a good fit but I guarantee you will have a great first experience as all the mistresses are wonderful- if I do say so myself. Also, email booking and they will be the most helpful with matching you with the mistress/es that will fit your perversions best ;-)!!!

Maybe I'll be the one to dig through that perverted mind!

MTran

meskuran,

First, enjoy yourself when you come. It is a great place. Second, I would think about your interests and what you want out of your first session. Then look at the fortress website and this forum and narrow down your choices of which Mistress you want to see. Then finally, I would contact Mistress Kang and discuss your interests and the Mistresses who you desire to see. I think you should have a great time at the fortress and like many of us, many more days of esctasy and bliss await in the near future.

whip

Sure... First relax... You will have the time of your life.

Second... After you get over the shock of how much more Perfect your Mistress is than She appears online.... Share with Her your fantasies and desires and put Yourself in Her hands and have fun...

Third... Wait.. I think we're done... ;)

A gentle heart! How sweet!!

In the case of the gentle-hearted, you'll need a Mistress that can toughen you up a bit :)

Do you have any specific interests?

Hello Mistress Zhao.

You are so right, but why only a bit?

You think that you are the one that can make it thouther?.. its not that easy, even a little bit hard :)

i have a lot of intresets, from restrains, bondage, smothering, cbt, ct, some pain (i have a gentle heart.... ;) ), and more..

Hey Wild Willie, how are you?

They have erotic domination at the Fortress? I didn't know that.

Long before I discovered the Fortress website, I've always heard that most Mistresses hate doing erotic or sensual

domination sessions so I just assumed that erotic domination just went extinct.

Erotic? If you ask, for example, woffyboy what he considers "erotic", you might find it varies greatly from what *you* would consider it to be.

I personally, love to have my elbows licked :) Favorite form of body worship.

I think

Hey Wild Willie, how are you?

They have erotic domination at the Fortress? I didn't know that.

Long before I discovered the Fortress website, I've always heard that most Mistresses hate doing erotic or sensual

domination sessions so I just assumed that erotic domination just went extinct.

I think alot of Mistresses avoid advertising those kind of sessions because some guys end up thinking its code for a HJ.

Erotic? If you ask, for example, woffyboy what he considers "erotic", you might find it varies greatly from what *you* would consider it to be.

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Kang, that sounds really hot - the inner or outer elbow? - my memory may not be 100% accurate on this but I think I remember hearing that Marilyn Manson likes to lick elbows (inner) - if You don't mind me asking, what is your 2nd favorite form of body worship (please speak very slowly - I don't want to miss a word of this)?

Really? that's curious Ms. Kang. When and how did You realize that if You don't mind me asking. i think i was 20 and had a girlfriend who would have me lick behind Her knees. Made Her crazy.

tw

Really? that's curious Ms. Kang. When and how did You realize that if You don't mind me asking. i think i was 20 and had a girlfriend who would have me lick behind Her knees. Made Her crazy.

tw

I don't think I've ever worshipped elbows before - not that I can remember - I gotta try that - but I've definitely have worshipped legs, including knees,