plain clothes domination

blackstalian

Subs, have you ever been dominated by a mistress in plain clothes, or been dominated while wearing them?

Mistresses have you ever dominated a sub while in street wear? did it add to the experience in any way?

I've been wondering about the connection between fetish play and fetish wear - if it offers a level of separation for "playtime" that otherwise might be harder for our brains to achieve if there was no context switch.

For any of those who have done sessions in plain clothes, do you ever find situations in vanilla life where you accidentally switch to sub/dom mode?

I requested a plain clothes domination scene with Mistress Kang, who wore jeans and a tank top. Mistress Tran was a latter addition to the session, and didn't wear them. I just assume that she hadn't been told, which was no big deal. In any case, it was hot. Word of warning though. Jeans smothering is more likely to leave bruises on the face.

I've also done a bunch of sessions where the clothing was more business attire. Pencil Skirt, Blouse, and pumps. Probably my favorite outfit for sessions, really.

I requested a plain clothes domination scene with Mistress Kang, who wore jeans and a tank top. Mistress Tran was a latter addition to the session, and didn't wear them. I just assume that she hadn't been told, which was no big deal. In any case, it was hot. Word of warning though. Jeans smothering is more likely to leave bruises on the face.

I've also done a bunch of sessions where the clothing was more business attire. Pencil Skirt, Blouse, and pumps. Probably my favorite outfit for sessions, really.

They have smothering at the Fortress?

Thanks for the tip about jeans smothering - that's good to know.

An office/business style session sounds like fun - especially if They're wearing pumps.

Thanks again.

I enjoy wearing my gym clothes during a session especially a very physical session like kicking or wrestling. Im a big fan of role play as well so outfit choice is very important.

I feel the same way. I love being able to wear different outfits/costumes because i feel like I am becoming a different person. I have a passion for anything latex, leather, lace, etc. etc. but I do love costumes/looks that make me look harmless and innocent.

I'm a big fan of looking like a Japanese schoolgirl or the shy girl next door.

I love clothes and shoes of all kinds. I find myself gravitating to more dommy fashions in my everyday clothes. The pointy black shoes in my candids were a purchase originally for everyday but golly, do they work in the dungeon.

Role play is super fun, although Japanese Catholic School Girl isn't much of a stretch since it's autobigraphical ;)

black,

This is an interesting query, the borders of mental space defined by clothing or environment.

I think that the ritual of a Mistress shedding her street clothes and donning a leather outfit and thigh high boots is necessary in transitioning into the head space of being the dominant sexual predator. Without that ritual, perhaps the transition is less defined.

As with subs, the ritual of entering "the cage" upon arrival at the Fortress, being guided down our dark, mysterious hallways, and ordered to remove all your clothing also aids in the transition of daily life to meat puppet.

But when all those rituals are forgone, is the mental space as clearly defined?

I have to say that for some of us, ie. Mistress Tran, being dominant is constant and immutable. She can dominate her way into an impenetrable ostrich egg. And then for some others, like myself, who switch more often, the borders are subject to morph into interesting, less restricted areas.

I've been wondering about the connection between fetish play and fetish wear - if it offers a level of separation for "playtime" that otherwise might be harder for our brains to achieve if there was no context switch.

For any of those who have done sessions in plain clothes, do you ever find situations in vanilla life where you accidentally switch to sub/dom mode?

I feel the same way. I love being able to wear different outfits/costumes because i feel like I am becoming a different person. I have a passion for anything latex, leather, lace, etc. etc. but I do love costumes/looks that make me look harmless and innocent.

I'm a big fan of looking like a Japanese schoolgirl or the shy girl next door.

I'm a BIG fan of the Japanese schoolgirl look.

I love clothes and shoes of all kinds. I find myself gravitating to more dommy fashions in my everyday clothes. The pointy black shoes in my candids were a purchase originally for everyday but golly, do they work in the dungeon.

Role play is super fun, although Japanese Catholic School Girl isn't much of a stretch since it's autobigraphical ;)

Well, need I say how appealing the Catholic School Girl look is for a former Jewish school boy?!? A sexual icon if there ever was one. I also think a woman's business suit is a very hot look, particularly with black pumps.

I have always thought 'trailer park' street clothes could be a hot look for the right kind of role-play...Candy's shoes, cut-off denim shorts or skinny jeans, a husband-beater t-shirt. A subtle scent of Newport Menthol cigs, Doritos and sweat would certainly round out this other piece of sexual iconography !

black,

This is an interesting query, the borders of mental space defined by clothing or environment.

I think that the ritual of a Mistress shedding her street clothes and donning a leather outfit and thigh high boots is necessary in transitioning into the head space of being the dominant sexual predator. Without that ritual, perhaps the transition is less defined.

As with subs, the ritual of entering "the cage" upon arrival at the Fortress, being guided down our dark, mysterious hallways, and ordered to remove all your clothing also aids in the transition of daily life to meat puppet.

But when all those rituals are forgone, is the mental space as clearly defined?

I have to say that for some of us, ie. Mistress Tran, being dominant is constant and immutable. She can dominate her way into an impenetrable ostrich egg. And then for some others, like myself, who switch more often, the borders are subject to morph into interesting, less restricted areas.

As always, I greatly appreciate getting your take on such interesting subject matter. For it is these rituals you describe that creates such a thrilling anticipation to transition into the much desired role of meat puppet.

Should these rituals be forgone, I am sure my perception would be somewhat altered.