Favorite music

zables25

Instructions: Click to play the song linked below. Then read the following passage and close your eyes to begin your imagination...

The Song: While this plays softly yet prominently in the background:

Just Out Of Reach.mp3

The Scene: I am dressed in a heavily fluffed neon pink petticoat and frilly lavender cotton lolita dress just above my knees. Tightly corsetted in an underbust baby-blue pvc corset with nothing but a cupless pink colored lacey mesh bra and dark purple pvc bolero jacket. Thigh high turquoise pvc ballet heeled boots front laced with thin neon pink ribbon. With corporal instrument of choice in hand and *hysterical* smile on face, I methodically "chase" you around the room as you scamper from corner to corner because you are bound like this:

post-18073-0-83147900-1351203999_thumb.jpg

Thank you Mistress Kang. I was so there;)

LW

Hey Sod - I love that song & that movie - Robbie Robertson's amp & guitar sound are my favorite part of that movie. My earliest interests in music was Chuck Berry, Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Little Richard & Buddy Holly & then when I was about 10 or 11, I started getting into The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Band of Gypsys, Roy Buchanan (word on the street is that he gave Robbie Robertson guitar lessons), Eric Clapton, Cream, Janis Joplin, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Kris Kristofferson, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Buddy Guy, John Lee Hooker & about 8 months later, I saw The Last Waltz & I immediately bought the 3 record set a few weeks later - I remember it was a little hard to find so it took me a couple of weeks before I found a store that had it.

I've seen Dr. John live a few times - great performer.

Hey Sod - I love that song & that movie - Robbie Robertson's amp & guitar sound are my favorite part of that movie. My earliest interests in music was Chuck Berry, Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Little Richard & Buddy Holly & then when I was about 10 or 11, I started getting into The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Band of Gypsys, Roy Buchanan (word on the street is that he gave Robbie Robertson guitar lessons), Eric Clapton, Cream, Janis Joplin, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Kris Kristofferson, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Buddy Guy, John Lee Hooker & about 8 months later, I saw The Last Waltz & I immediately bought the 3 record set a few weeks later - I remember it was a little hard to find so it took me a couple of weeks before I found a store that had it.

I've seen Dr. John live a few times - great performer.

You have great influences John. I love rock n roll.