Mistresses what's your favorite mind fuck scenario?

jack29

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not my favorite mind fuck, this is certainly one of the fun ones.

I instruct you to lay on your back in the center of the room, you comply. Hover briefly before blindfolding and gagging you. Visually observe your reactions, or absence of, since your current condition is only *mildly* restricted. Quickly and tightly, I bind you spreadeagle. Once done, turn off the music, remove your blindfold and non-verbally convey the tone of the events to follow- absolutely unpredictable, possibly maniacal, overall clinically experimental. You know, "FUN". More observation as I confirm acknowledgment via your fearful twitches, plea attempts through your gag, restricted thrashing of the torso, etc., before I turn the lights off completely.

Here we are. Just the two of us. Pitch dark silence, less your whimpers, which I end with a swift kick (painless, my boots are steel-toe so I'm okay). Dying hope is quite space consuming, which would explain why the room starts to feel smaller to you. This moment prompts the party, I begin the execution of every single seemingly impossible idea I might have in the next few hours- like playing Doctor, trial and error- heavy on the errors. Everything is at my disposal, I use every instrument in the house and my entire body. I might even take off your gag and replace it with a more depth seeking device.

What's your favorite?

I instruct you to lay on your back in the center of the room, you comply. Hover briefly before blindfolding and gagging you. Visually observe your reactions, or absence of, since your current condition is only *mildly* restricted. Quickly and tightly, I bind you spreadeagle. Once done, turn off the music, remove your blindfold and non-verbally convey the tone of the events to follow- absolutely unpredictable, possibly maniacal, overall clinically experimental. You know, "FUN". More observation as I confirm acknowledgment via your fearful twitches, plea attempts through your gag, restricted thrashing of the torso, etc., before I turn the lights off completely.

Here we are. Just the two of us. Pitch dark silence, less your whimpers, which I end with a swift kick (painless, my boots are steel-toe so I'm okay). Dying hope is quite space consuming, which would explain why the room starts to feel smaller to you. This moment prompts the party, I begin the execution of every single seemingly impossible idea I might have in the next few hours- like playing Doctor, trial and error- heavy on the errors. Everything is at my disposal, I use every instrument in the house and my entire body. I might even take off your gag and replace it with a more depth seeking device.

sound like a dream :)

"Dexter" roleplay scenario. LOL That's a new one. Is there a way to incorporate the sub tying your "lobster" bib on too? :P

:o

This may not be your favorite mindfuck, but it certainly lands in my top 2

Setting out a place setting for me.

Laying you down on the medical table, fully immobilized and strapped, possibly even blindfolded depending on how easily you faint at the sight of your own blood.

The rest you'll have to find out for yourself.

Blood? fainting? you know how to get to me Mistress Zhao

Using nouns as verbs scores big in my book. I'd be thrilled to Dexter you, or even Manson you!

I'd let you Dexter me.

Please share JJ.

Hmmm, OK. I'm remembering a scene from the 2nd Hostel movie that you might enjoy.

I have yet to peg you, Bradley. But oh, what a joy it will be to hear your falsetto ;)

Blood? fainting? you know how to get to me Mistress Zhao

Setting out a place setting for me.

Laying you down on the medical table, fully immobilized and strapped, possibly even blindfolded depending on how easily you faint at the sight of your own blood.

The rest you'll have to find out for yourself.

Like having a vivid nightmare, one fear followed by the next all being orchestrated by a mysterious Mistress. Never knowing what lies ahead. Only to wake and find yourself in an extension of that very same nightmare, as if there is no escape, yet being strangely drawn in with the discovery that mZ is the mastermind Dream Weaver. Introducing one to their fears and then showing them far worse fears that until now have been hidden in the deep dark recesses of ones own mind for reasons of keeping ones sanity. I will probably end up needing a straight jacket...but I am sure that can be arranged.

We have one in your color and your size!!

Like having a vivid nightmare, one fear followed by the next all being orchestrated by a mysterious Mistress. Never knowing what lies ahead. Only to wake and find yourself in an extension of that very same nightmare, as if there is no escape, yet being strangely drawn in with the discovery that mZ is the mastermind Dream Weaver. Introducing one to their fears and then showing them far worse fears that until now have been hidden in the deep dark recesses of ones own mind for reasons of keeping ones sanity. I will probably end up needing a straight jacket...but I am sure that can be arranged.

• 2 weeks later...

Using nouns as verbs scores big in my book. I'd be thrilled to Dexter you, or even Manson you!

Please share JJ.

I have yet to peg you, Bradley. But oh, what a joy it will be to hear your falsetto ;)

Sorry Maam, just saw this.

Just in case someone reading this reply isn't familiar with the 'Hostel' franchise here is the 'Hostel for Dummies'. Young travelers, Americans typically (female and male) are lured by attractive members of the opposite sex to a supposed Hostel that essentially turns out to be a remote facility that is a torture club. Members pay $ to have the opportunity to torture someone to death.

The scene I was thinking of was one where a victim is secured to a table and the torturer has been slicing off 'meat' from the victims leg and searing it in a pan. Unfortunately, it was a male torturer and victim so for my needs not very satisfying. Just to clarify, I favor a female torturer and a male victim. LOL

Just in case someone reading this reply isn't familiar with the 'Hostel' franchise here is the 'Hostel for Dummies'. Young travelers, Americans typically (female and male) are lured by attractive members of the opposite sex to a supposed Hostel that essentially turns out to be a remote facility that is a torture club. Members pay $ to have the opportunity to torture someone to death.

The scene I was thinking of was one where a victim is secured to a table and the torturer has been slicing off 'meat' from the victims leg and searing it in a pan. Unfortunately, it was a male torturer and victim so for my needs not very satisfying. Just to clarify, I favor a female torturer and a male victim. LOL

Gotta love a good dinner and domination... ;)

Sounds like you enjoy watching what is happening to you. Don't worry, you can get an uninterrupted view of what your body is doing for my pleasure :)

It would be one part twisted pleasure, two parts torture. Guaranteed!

And the two parts torture would be delivered by two very skilled ladies, so that it would be somewhat confusing as to what was actually torture and what was pleasure ;)

thinking I would like a torture scenario with Mistress Zhao and Jung

you sure it is torture?

• 6 years later...
  • 3 years later...