Mistresses what's your favorite mind fuck scenario?

jack29

Just curious about how you ladies like to mess with our heads?

My most intense experience was intense, i was really pushed past a hard limit without actually breaking that limit. It left me confused, humiliated and embarrassed. Which i loved. I truly was panicked and was totally helpless, unable to stop what i imagined was happening. Until i realized it was all just a trick. But left me craving that truly helpless feeling. Not really sure i can get into the details. But the pg version...i had visited a friend. She had this fantasy that happened to be a hard limit of mine. All week she kept suggesting ways to sweeten the scenario for me if i consented. But i was sticking to my limits. So she started to water fown her fantasy and adding some rewarding benefits for me until i agreed to her lesser not limit breaking scenario.

So my last day of the visit her tactics weakend my resolve and i consented to this lesser non limit busting version. She was excited ans wanted to play. It was late and she wouldn't be able to set up the watered down version anyway i thought.

Boy was i in for a surprise! I was tied up and blind folded, then 20 minutes into playing. She got a phone call and it seemed her original fantasy was about to unfold. I protested and struggled but in the end could not stop her! She punished me physically trying to get me to move forward and then just actually grabbed me and made it happen...but i quickly realized it was a trick. No limits were broken and she was laughing her ass off at my confusion and teased me that i totally would have broken my limit if she had wanted. Suggesting that it wasnt that difficult to get me to and maybe i really wanted to do it. It was such a mind bending experience. I have never felt like i had such little control, it was amazing and left me hooked on devious evil mind fucking plots.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always fun to have another Mistress or two join you in tormenting someone...especially when you throw in a little sensory deprivation. Just imagine having a Mistress whisper that limit breaking fantasy into your ear while you're tied down, not being able to see which one of them said it or when and if they'll do it to you. The suspense is bound to make you a bit restless...or maybe it's just the anticipation of them leaving you there high and dry. ;)

Oh so many......but in the simplest form.....gambling!

I like to play dice games with my sub......if it rolls #1 you get to kiss my butt but if it rolls #2,3,4,5,6 then (insert many different punisments I choose- usually including something really bad). The roll of the dice is such a mind fuck.....plus sometimes I cheat! :-)

I think it really depends on the sub, for me. From first impression, a lot of people say I am very kind and generous. I feel like this is my true personality but it does not mean I can be mean, disciplinary and very kinky. When it comes to mind fucks, I think my most natural way of going about that is by using verbal degradation. My mother is a very bossy, demanding Asian woman (I Love Her) and I grew up with her disciplining my father with her actions and words. It always amazed me how she could be relaxed, with her arms crossed, and just say little things that would fuck my my father's head a lot.

And then there is also tease and denial...but that depends on my mood. ;)

I like to play dice games with my sub......if it rolls #1 you get to kiss my butt but if it rolls #2,3,4,5,6 then (insert many different punisments I choose- usually including something really bad). The roll of the dice is such a mind fuck.....plus sometimes I cheat! :smile:

who needs the dice... the fortress mistresses do whatever they want and like.

I like to play dice games with my sub......if it rolls #1 you get to kiss my butt but if it rolls #2,3,4,5,6 then (insert many different punisments I choose- usually including something really bad). The roll of the dice is such a mind fuck.....plus sometimes I cheat! :-)

Ide say you don't have to cheat Mistress Tran, those odds are definitely in the houses favor. But the sub can't lose either because if you lose you still win. Next best thing to playing and winning, playing and losing:)

I like to play dice games with my sub......if it rolls #1 you get to kiss my butt but if it rolls #2,3,4,5,6 then (insert many different punisments I choose- usually including something really bad). The roll of the dice is such a mind fuck.....plus sometimes I cheat! :smile:

Great scenario. I had a session once where my Mistress lined up 6 implements on the table. I rolled a single die to choose the implement that I had to fetch and both dice to determine the ammount of strokes I would recieve. This dice set included 3 regular and 2 that went to 12. The larger dice were used if I was rolling low numbers too often.

...and by cheating, are we talking loaded dice?

I like to play dice games with my sub......if it rolls #1 you get to kiss my butt but if it rolls #2,3,4,5,6 then (insert many different punishments I choose- usually including something really bad). The roll of the dice is such a mind fuck.....plus sometimes I cheat! :smile:

Oh, how I love playing dice games! I always seem to have the best luck when it comes to rolling our numbers. ;)

who needs the dice... the fortress mistresses do whatever they want and like.

Yes, but it's so much more fun to let you think you have some shred of a chance!

Complete silence. I want to watch your eyes roll around, following me. The whites of your eyes flash, panicked, excited as you strain to see what's in my hands. I work steadily on restraining your body with rope and when you try to test the slack, you feel a sharp slap. We lock eyes, I come in close and yank back your head and my lips almost touch your skin. Then I throw you aside, and begin an assault on your senses with no chance for escape.

Mistress Tran, please may I ask what qualifies as "really bad"?

Complete silence. I want to watch your eyes roll around, following me. The whites of your eyes flash, panicked, excited as you strain to see what's in my hands. I work steadily on restraining your body with rope and when you try to test the slack, you feel a sharp slap. We lock eyes, I come in close and yank back your head and my lips almost touch your skin. Then I throw you aside, and begin an assault on your senses with no chance for escape.

:blink:

Perfect!

So stereotypical- Asian gambler...LOL The Fetish Fortress OTB

I think it really depends on the sub, for me. From first impression, a lot of people say I am very kind and generous. I feel like this is my true personality but it does not mean I can be mean, disciplinary and very kinky. When it comes to mind fucks, I think my most natural way of going about that is by using verbal degradation. My mother is a very bossy, demanding Asian woman (I Love Her) and I grew up with her disciplining my father with her actions and words. It always amazed me how she could be relaxed, with her arms crossed, and just say little things that would fuck my my father's head a lot.

And then there is also tease and denial...but that depends on my mood. ;)

The line that sticks in my head most from our double-Domme sessions together is "You want to have nice things, don't you?". But of course, punishment ensues each time because it's just so obvious that "THIS is why we CAN'T have NICE THINGS!". That's followed up with a variety of mental and physical whoopings.

The line that sticks in my head most from our double-Domme sessions together is "You want to have nice things, don't you?". But of course, punishment ensues each time because it's just so obvious that "THIS is why we CAN'T have NICE THINGS!". That's followed up with a variety of mental and physical whoopings.

Haha true! I love to say those things because I feel like it has the ability a cord in every sub's mind. I can recall my strict Asian mother scolding me and saying those things just to make me feel worthless and ashamed.. and boy does it still work now! :)

While not my favorite mind fuck, this is certainly one of the fun ones.

I instruct you to lay on your back in the center of the room, you comply. Hover briefly before blindfolding and gagging you. Visually observe your reactions, or absence of, since your current condition is only *mildly* restricted. Quickly and tightly, I bind you spreadeagle. Once done, turn off the music, remove your blindfold and non-verbally convey the tone of the events to follow- absolutely unpredictable, possibly maniacal, overall clinically experimental. You know, "FUN". More observation as I confirm acknowledgment via your fearful twitches, plea attempts through your gag, restricted thrashing of the torso, etc., before I turn the lights off completely.

Here we are. Just the two of us. Pitch dark silence, less your whimpers, which I end with a swift kick (painless, my boots are steel-toe so I'm okay). Dying hope is quite space consuming, which would explain why the room starts to feel smaller to you. This moment prompts the party, I begin the execution of every single seemingly impossible idea I might have in the next few hours- like playing Doctor, trial and error- heavy on the errors. Everything is at my disposal, I use every instrument in the house and my entire body. I might even take off your gag and replace it with a more depth seeking device.