Old Chinese Dude Looks like a Lady

Mistress Kang

Does the Fortress have the clothes to host a mini fashion show if i got the balls to come back and put on a pair of heels again? lol HOw much fun would it be to have Mistress Kang snap some pics! lol

Mini Fashion Show? We'll pull all the stops out -- throw the party lights on, turn the music up.

make you walk the walk, swing your hips, pout your lips.

If you've learned anything from grandpa, it should be that attitude is everything.

Does the Fortress have the clothes to host a mini fashion show if i got the balls to come back and put on a pair of heels again? lol HOw much fun would it be to have Mistress Kang snap some pics! lol

Why stop at pictures when we could witness the real thing? Mistress Haru and I will let the other mistresses know...I'm sure we'd all love to come watch. ;)

Mini Fashion Show? We'll pull all the stops out -- throw the party lights on, turn the music up.

make you walk the walk, swing your hips, pout your lips.

If you've learned anything from grandpa, it should be that attitude is everything.

Not just attitude, but posture.

If you want to look good, you'll have to go through the "training" (aka torture) that a lot of Asian girls go through when they were young. (Well, at least I did.)

Such as, walking upright with a TEXTbook on your head, maintaining perfect posture while being hit with a ruler or with a whip. :)

Yep, I'm not exaggerating..

Not just attitude, but posture.

If you want to look good, you'll have to go through the "training" (aka torture) that a lot of Asian girls go through when they were young. (Well, at least I did.)

Such as, walking upright with a TEXTbook on your head, maintaining perfect posture while being hit with a ruler or with a whip. :)

Yep, I'm not exaggerating..

Sounds like you can put your personal experience to good use at the Fortress. ;)

• 4 weeks later...