Mistress Koi

svsub

Ha! I was waiting to see who would be the first to notice :) She's our newest Domina, still in training, once she's done training her profile will be available for everyone's eyes. But for now, only a few privileged subbies have had the opportunity to meet her in training sessions with Mistresses Zhao, Tran and myself. This group of "Kang's Select" I like to call them ;-) are super lucky because instead of the usual discounted rate, it's totally FREE to meet Mistress Eva Koi while she's training.

Q: How do I enlist in "Kang's Select", you ask?

A: Make a *positive* impression on a Fortress Player and your name will come up...eventually. Good subs are are always well rewarded. If you're a good sub, you'd know that! ;-)

Q: How can I see a picture of Mistress Koi now?

A: You can't! LOL

Q: That's not fair Mistress!

A: Yep.

Q: How do I enlist in "Kang's Select", you ask?

A: Make a *positive* impression on a Fortress Player and your name will come up...eventually. Good subs are are always well rewarded. If you're a good sub, you'd know that! :wink:

This is quite disturbing. Sounds like discrimination. :( Must call the Law firm of Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga, and McCormack to look into this. :)

I do hope to meet the mysterious Mistress Koi after her training is complete.

I don't think that I would make a good training sub. During my last session I could barely take a two minute spanking and after two seconds of tickling I'm on the floor out of breath and drenched in sweat.

I do hope to meet the mysterious Mistress Koi after her training is complete.

I don't think that I would make a good training sub. During my last session I could barely take a two minute spanking and after two seconds of tickling I'm on the floor out of breath and drenched in sweat.

Nownow, don't be such a negative Nancy. It's all for the benefit of the new players, afterall. Besides, I happening to like tickling...it's my favorite. ;)

LOL! I'd say it was more like 10 seconds. But you make me laugh Brutus so you make a good sub in that sense :)

I'm going to guess MJK's new secret weapon is of Korean heritage, very cute, very young - early twenties, approximately 5'3-5'4 and 120-125 pounds of curvaceous ferocity. She probably has 1-3 tatooes, an affection for spiders, motorcycles, blueberry beer and watches scary movies on Her day off.

Very impressive, forteounce2000. Though I must say, one of your guesses are slightly off. (I'll let you ponder over which one that might be. ;) )