Kinky Holidays..

Being the Holidays, I want to decorate my home with Kinky ornaments. Maybe some on the Christmas tree...or something on the front door. Anyone have any ideas?

I found this Cute Bondage Bunny Ornament! It is made by a Japanese designer who has a particular fetish in tying up innocent things.

What do you guys think? Has anything found anything else that s pretty kinky?

post-21653-0-60057300-1354987367_thumb.jpg

Being the Holidays, I want to decorate my home with Kinky ornaments. Maybe some on the Christmas tree...or something on the front door. Anyone have any ideas?

I found this Cute Bondage Bunny Ornament! It is made by a Japanese designer who has a particular fetish in tying up innocent things.

The Bondage Bunny Ornament is a nice start to kick off Your Kinky Holidays and quite an interesting idea, I would love to go holiday shopping with You. I would also love a New Years party themed in that manner. Mistress Sunya, would You really consider decorating Your front door with something of this nature? :D

Hi Mistress Sunya,

I happen to have little santa dolls with blind fols, tied up with leather cord and suspended all over my space--decorations from a recent party;) Its always fun to see which of your vanilla friends reacts to such images.

LW

The Bondage Bunny Ornament is a nice start to kick off Your Kinky Holidays and quite an interesting idea, I would love to go holiday shopping with You. I would also love a New Years party themed in that manner. Mistress Sunya, would You really consider decorating Your front door with something of this nature? :D

Hehe it would be great to have someone accompany Holiday shopping. I need to take a good rest once in a while and take off my heels in between stores... a nice foot rub now and then wouldn't hurt. :)

Hi Mistress Sunya,

I happen to have little santa dolls with blind fols, tied up with leather cord and suspended all over my space--decorations from a recent party;) Its always fun to see which of your vanilla friends reacts to such images.

LW

I gotta see that Santa! I don't blame you for tying him up. I would do the same if I woke up one night and caught him creeping around my place... I would have to give Misses Claus a call to come collect him hehe.