Kinky Holidays..

Staying in the Holiday Spirit, I guess that I should volunteer to be the Fortress Christmas Tree...just thinking about how much the hanging of ornaments would hurt.

I volunteer we hang some very heavy. very painful ornaments.... how do I say this... down there? :)

Of course, we can place a little star at the top, for traditional decorative purposes.

I volunteer we hang some very heavy. very painful ornaments.... how do I say this... down there? :)

Of course, we can place a little star at the top, for traditional decorative purposes.

I would imagine that the most heavy and painful ornaments would be hung down there, which would keep my arousal in check once the stockings were being stuffed. Also thanks for keeping a sliver of tradition by including a little star on top.

I would imagine that the most heavy and painful ornaments would be hung down there, which would keep my arousal in check once the stockings were being stuffed. Also thanks for keeping a sliver of tradition by including a little star on top.

I thought that was just a representation of what your head would look like when we were through with you. :rolleyes:

oh right, how could I forget the painful and heavy decorations? Good idea to place them "down there." God forbid we hang any on the top and they fall..

I thought that was just a representation of what your head would look like when we were through with you. :rolleyes:

I am sure You thought right Mistress. After all the tree has no say in how or in what manner it is decorated. I am there for Your amusement, only to be thrown curbside once You grow tired of me. Happy Holidays Mistress!

oh right, how could I forget the painful and heavy decorations? Good idea to place them "down there." God forbid we hang any on the top and they fall..

Yes, we could not have that happening Mistress, as I hope to be around for the entire holiday season and not thrown curbside before I even start to wilt. Happy Holidays Mistress!