Uniforms!

One of my favorite parts of domming is the ability to dress up in different looks and costumes.

In my every day life, I like to wear lots of skirts and hosiery, but dressing up in uniform is one of my favorite things to do.

Some of my favorite uniform looks are Japanese schoolgirl, Thai University girl, nurse, flight attendant, etc. (pictures generously attached)

Do you have any favorites?

post-21653-0-42832100-1356107875_thumb.jpg

post-21653-0-18328400-1356107877_thumb.jpg

post-21653-0-52210800-1356107878_thumb.jpg

post-21653-0-86066600-1356107879_thumb.jpg

When I was in grade school I wished I went to Catholic school just so I could wear the pleated skirts, knee high socks, and mary janes. Also, the first time I flew on Korean Air I fell in love with the flight attendents and their uniforms! I took so many pictures. They look so cute walking through the airport together in groups with their sexy trench coats on, sure to stop any of you boys in your tracks.

One of my favorite parts of domming is the ability to dress up in different looks and costumes.

In my every day life, I like to wear lots of skirts and hosiery, but dressing up in uniform is one of my favorite things to do.

Some of my favorite uniform looks are Japanese schoolgirl, Thai University girl, nurse, flight attendant, etc. (pictures generously attached)

Nice picture attachments...I have always been a fan of the Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.

Also, the first time I flew on Korean Air I fell in love with the flight attendents and their uniforms! They look so cute walking through the airport together in groups with their sexy trench coats on, sure to stop any of you boys in your tracks.

And not only their uniforms! They are usually beautiful as well.

When I was in grade school I wished I went to Catholic school just so I could wear the pleated skirts, knee high socks, and mary janes. Also, the first time I flew on Korean Air I fell in love with the flight attendents and their uniforms! I took so many pictures. They look so cute walking through the airport together in groups with their sexy trench coats on, sure to stop any of you boys in your tracks.

I love those Koran Air commercials ! Especially the way the 3 attendenrts (how Pc am I) walk at the end

I know what you mean about Asian Flight attendants. When I used to fly to Thailand, it was just a spectacle just to see the flight attendants all walking together in the perfect uniforms and rolling bags.

Mistress Jung, those schoolgirl uniforms are YOU!!! I could definetly see you in one driving all the prepubescent teenage boys mad with your sexy legs and body.Then later in high school when the heels and nylons came in,holy shit no wonder I ended up in summer school. How can I concentrate on Trigonometry with all those dangling heels and sexy legs about. Raging teen hormones and sexy uniforms = misspelling on every other word here and a misspent youth :)

Ide love to see you in any of those uniforms Mistress Sunya. Like to see you in a police uniform, that could be hot!!

I would love to be in a Police Uniform. I could be a "bad cop." You know, use different painful tactics to get you to confess to the truth..

I think after your done I would be confessing to the Kennedy assassination, Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance, and that I was Jack the ripper . I think it would a lot of fun to be in your custody officer :)